thursday 24/04/2008

wednesday 23/04/2008

Close this thread

No you can buy her for like 1000 now

He needs to BUY those cards. please read his posts.

No more Blaasters for sale ATM. People are silly. I sold 50 of them for 4900-5000 and only one person asked for the cheaper price from the forum. Oh well. smiley

Thread can be closed.

Looking for good bargains and auctions

Oh ok thnx everyone!!!!!!!!

I have a saddy,you give me other card for him

Mods plz close this thread

Don't ask a moderator to get inbetween before the trade. Keep the PM's and everything and then if you get ripped off talk to a moderator about it. Most likely scenario their account gets banned and you get your card and clintz back.

I want to buy your dieter in 2.5k. PM me

Its also alright to have a disclaimer. So if someone wins who you don't like or have had a bad relationship in the past you don't have to sell to them. You just have to state it in a orderly fashion like this.

*Disclaimer: I do have the right not to sell to any one I see fit. No noob offers are to be posted, example mikki for kolos is not accepted.*

Thats just a mini form of a disclaimer. You can add if you want a certain card to be involved if you want like so: I will only trade if kolos is involved and X amount of clintz. I will not trade for a kenny. I will sell how ever for X amount of clintz only,

Its also alright to include if its a auction, you have the right to end at anytime you see fit. Like if you think a 5k bid is suffice you can end the auction there and be done with it.

To sum it up I'll put it in a disclaimer for a example.

*Disclaimer: No noob offers are to be posted. I have the right to sell to anyone I see fit. If I feel like I want to end this at any time I will. I will only trade Kolos for a Kenny and X amount of clintz. I will not trade kolos for any other card. I will how ever sell Kolos for clintz only. When you post here you agree to read these rules and follow them.*

smileysmileyAlso be sure to list its level. If its maxed say it. I forgot to say it on the first post.smileysmiley

Hii everyone!
i am looking for cards level 4 , almost maxxed.
just sell it in private to me and i will see if it is good for me or not...
please take it seriously even gary is good (but i want better then gary...like estlat)
smiley

PM ME!

I need a 2 or 3 star of banger card(anything within 900,please that cards are ok or decent,pelase.)
thanks

Volth 390 000 clintz...I sould...

Aldebaran Cr per volth?

Create a subject