Close pls. all sold

OK Sale is done!

Buying

Bodenpower
Juicy Lord
B Ball
Graff

smiley

It is not necessary or respectful of other players to post derogative comments in their guild recruitment threads. Like for any other insult posted in the forums, doing so will earn you a blacklist.

It is also not proper to post about joining your guild in someone else's recruitment thread. Anyone caught doing so, will also be blacklisted.

Finally do not post (Or have your guildmates/friends/pets/etc post) multiple copies of your recruitment thread. If your thread is still on the front page, any duplicate advertisements for your guild will be deleted. Everyone has the same rights to recruit for their guilds, respect other people's rights to recruit and don't spam the boards with your recruitment threads.

Thank you,

StormWind
Moderator of Urban Rivals

Yes, this is from the Guild Recruitment board, but these general rules apply to all message boards. You are intentionally ruining my sales threads out of spite because I didn't accept you low offer and then when you called me a "greedy bully" I proceeded to inform you that it was unwarrented and not appreciated.

Mods please close

Selling Kolos for 15500clintz

I am willin to trade Nympheea maxed, Elliot maxed, or a level 2 timber for one of these guys help me out

Armand 1339

I'm buying, and all I have that's worth trading is a maxed Chiro that I have on the market now. So if your willing to trade some of the listed cards for that then PM me your offer

P.S.
Just got Ielena, Nistarok, and Hel

Close Please

I have Soushee, Olga, Esmeralda, Akendram

whats ur offer?

sunday 01/06/2008

I'm looking for Dieter.
I will be trading my Havok level max.

Yea I INT THAT RICH AND I DON'T HAVE THAT MANY GOOD CARDS BUT IF YOU GUYS GOT ANY EXTRA MURPY'S, GIOVANNI'S, AND GARY'S (LEVEL 1-MAX DON'T CARE); LET ME KNOW AND I CAN PROBABLY GIVE YOU A FULL LEVELD NYMPEEA, ALICE, AND WINIFRED (ONE FOR EACH CARD) PLZ NEED HELP

Please i need help. any help given would be greatly appreciated and i will also give you the rest of the clintz so that your total equals out to 1400 as soon as i get them =]

I am looking for a 0exp orginal owner marlysa, I have around 200K clintz and high value cards to make up difference. pm me if you possess such a card. Maxxed out is ok as well as long as you are the only owner of the card.

You can't prove anything in a credit's trade, that's why it was banned (too many thief)

Hammer: 1400
Lennox: 850
Bettenka: 650

Mods please close this topic.
to everyone: Vansaar has been sold, I have more that i'm leveling up they with be on sale in the market place, or if you wish to trade drop me a line

Miss twice Cr + Nahi Cr for Lamar Cr or Splata Cr

Lol, i thought the same thing when i saw her but are you selling it though?

Create a subject