saturday 29/03/2008

Mods can u close this he said he sold 2 post ago thanks

I remember last year (2007) new clans was rescue and the freaks and 2006 i think it was nightmare and all stars (not realy sure becuse i play from 2007 march smiley

Note, jerromy cannot sell his/her characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits).

I need to buy a vickie from anyone willing to sell one for a little under market... I can pay 22500 plus a stanford or two smiley

I already said 1.2k dritan

Wt cards have u gt to offer

I have 2x tanaereva, beetenka, jackie, leviatonn, kiki, striker, loma noju to name a few of my good cards what do you want i would like a kenny to go with my nistarok

4 messages

I need marina. how much do you want? i don't have buck or bree but have other ulu watus like joao and 2x tanaevera

PM me if you have an offer for me! smiley

Note, kaijin205 cannot sell his/her characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits).

How much for each?

I'm buying kenny whit 26.000. I'm waiting for your offers !

Please close. already sold

I am looking to buy any yaman or ignis under 200 if u have any plz message me

5 messages

You're joking right?

Realistically my offer was in jest though, you can snag a Kolos for about 10.5k one star to 13kish for a full five star.

Lol adder12345, that's just impossible cuz she's a member since yesterday, she can't sell her characters (so even if she wants to trade she wouldn't be able to), she has only 8 characters and collectors are never given in the starting deck.
I would say, maybe someone gave Nahi to her, however she never fought, that means she has 0 clintz and wouldn't be able to buy a cards even for 50 clintz.
So, sorry if I don't believe you smiley, but it's all a lie.

punkprince, you can ask for cheap characters, however switching guild may not be the best way to achieve it...

Are u talking to me?

Its gone. mods, plz close.

I really need Z3r0 D34d i'll pay 1000 clintz its all I have please can somebody help ,e

Create a subject