wednesday 30/01/2008

@Painmaker, i already have Jackie and just got Zatman..sorry. And no i don't have Kenny.

Mod please close this.

Is there anyone who would be willing to sell a Kolos to me 4 a cheap price

You have to buy in shop one time for real money credits than you can trade ore sell your cards
sell the cards expensiv best price you got on newest cards play in touraments and win credits and clints

Note, m-_-m cannot sell his/her characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits).

Need... no

want... yes

and good luck finding someone that generous =/

Sellin xu52 for 10500 clintz

I trade a cassio and a seldor cr for kolos

tuesday 29/01/2008

Please close this thread mods

What can 8k get me?

Buying Leviatonn and Kenny under market price. I was hoping to buy these at 6k and 12k Respectfully. Pm me or just private trade me with offers. Thanks.

I have one lamar... I can trade you for.

You can have definetely 3 millions in ctz and more if you want to trade it for others cr cards I would say 4millions in others cr cards. You can also trade your kiki cr 0xp against a full one and 100k ctz easily... you can have lyse teria cr or dj korr cr without too much problems if you didn't level it up...

Send me a cr worth over 1m and i will send you kiki cr

You don't need Kolos - you just want him.... you could always wait 'til Friday for his price to divebomb....

I WILL BUY Bridget 2000 clintz level 2-3

I think the trade is Ambrose Cr, and Tessa Cr, for Elya Cr, Kerozinn Cr, and Ombre Cr... otherwise it's a major loss.(though Ombre is 50k now)

Trade????.........i have a kolos...but no trade

Create a subject