saturday 29/12/2007

I would buy but you can't sell....

I thing how has a expensiv cr card didnt need too trade for all this cards good luck for a good deal

I buy credits 4 times a month, thats 240 credits!!

I have timmy. 4000 clintz ok?

Sos take bak offer ill just sell them then buy her

Pm with your offers....

thnx

3 messages

I'll buy pino

friday 28/12/2007

Deal, please lock this subject

1 messages

3k for lulabee
800 for gaia noel

I got both

No you can either get a pack for 20 credits with 3 cards in it and there are 5 of these which if you hover with your mouse over them it will tell you which set it radomly picks from. Or with 50 credits you can get 8 radom cards guarenteed 1 rare i would go with the 8 card booster that is what i did yesterday and i got some really nice cards.

Note, respaceco cannot sell his/her characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits).

better be carefull..

Note, respaceco cannot sell his/her characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits).

better be carefull..smiley

Marina out...sorry...smiley

The auction is officially closed..smiley xavier wait for your gaia at 10k..
xteritz wait for your miss chloe or 8.3k..

i need to do sumthing before putting it into your private sale..smiley so just wait until about 12pm and your card will be there..smiley

I can in a few days

I'm also hoping that this post will bring the price back down to the regular level.

Dieter's price is a little shaky... he's 1500 one moment and 2k on another time... so Im getting assurance for more or less average...

BTW, someone already accepted the offer.

Write your offers

Create a subject