friday 28/09/2007

Try start with lvl1......I know its hard to lvl up..juz like my 5 star...why cant bodenpower 4 star be 7/3 ?!?!?! why must it be 3/7!!!!!!! I keep dying cause hes 3/7 and hes hard to lvl up..

Tessa for 3 Kerozinn

thursday 27/09/2007

Well you never can be sure about people. I'm sure there are some people in UR who wouldn't pass up a chance to give someone a un fair deal, even though 0-dal-0 caught his mistake.

Its fine, its all cool, everyone starts somewhere, everyone wonders about this at some point. Some just catch the print early and others find out on the forums ;P

wednesday 26/09/2007

Hmm it doesn't seem that Lilfez_wmd is replying to posts made here any more, perhaps this thread should be locked?

Im new to this game but i got a lot of clints so i wanna no wot i can buy i hav 454clintz sum1 sell me something i dunno

How much for Loma Noju (R)

Buying Rass for 800 clintz full level

tuesday 25/09/2007

Post on the thread or whisp me on private.

And anyways who wants to buy a RICARDO!?

Yes now i sell my scarlett for 1 500 000 buy it please

I got cards to trade for a GraksmxxT.

Symbolic:

Why would I sell something to you for LESS than what I can get for it on the open market?

You need to say something like: "I want to buy a Dragan CR or Sigmund CR for 90K and a Tessa" or something to that effect.

You need to throw in some cards to make it worthwhile to the seller...

You can't trade until you buy credits. I don't know WHY UR doesn't make this more clear...

I'll sell you one

I got a bunch of dorians. If you still want one.

It's sold

monday 24/09/2007

If you have one tell me by an email
tank you
i have a lot of elya cr to trade

Il buy XU52

give me your priçe??

Nvm i just bought one.

Create a subject