friday 26/10/2007

Wat about 1000 clintz or PM me a card you want and we will tradesmileysmileysmiley

I dont need vladimir i need splata and wolfgang

I am serching for a selsya cr I can give clintzs and cards wih out problem
please put you offers

I need slyde please!can somebody sell me slyde for 100 clintz?

I WILL GIVE YOU 1200 OR BRYAN FOR XU52

4000 IF YOU BRYAN OF ME OR TRADE A RARE CARD

Anyonw who is willing to trade message mesmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Nah if you are using some Ulu watu you sould aim for Ambre as a leader
Ashigaru is strong but is power is not very useful. Hugo will only add 6 to your attack, so it's very low if you consider the Ulu watu bonus.
Since the roots doesn't have any attack bonus, it will be better to use Ambre instead of morphun (with morphun you add 3 pillz, so a max of 30 attack power ( (8+2 for ulu watu bonus) X 3 pillz) or 24 for the roots (8 X 3)
So if you use ambre you gain a max of 39 attack power in 1 shot or a max of 42 in 2 shots

For 1000 clintz please.

GraksmxxT

Traded for Ashigaru and some Clintz, anyone?

It's already sold, but yeah, your offer? smiley

thursday 25/10/2007

Scamming people Id imagine, haha

What the title says. 200 or so under current market price I think. Available for swaps, or a mixture of card & clintz, make me offers here if you are interested. =]

I will buy wolfgand and wee lee for 400 clintz make that 550 clintz together

I'll offer you some of my Solei Cr's for her, PM me if you are interested.smiley

Currently Buying Kenny at any level for 8700 clints. Make me a private sale so i can buy unless you wish to talk first in that case send me a pm

Message me on how much you want for splata

Charlie is now gone, as is Nistarok (my spare at least) I still have Miranda and Hel. Linda's also gone.

wednesday 24/10/2007

Want :seldnor
need:geuner

Create a subject