header image

tuesday 29/01/2008

What can 8k get me?

Buying Leviatonn and Kenny under market price. I was hoping to buy these at 6k and 12k Respectfully. Pm me or just private trade me with offers. Thanks.

I have one lamar... I can trade you for.

You can have definetely 3 millions in ctz and more if you want to trade it for others cr cards I would say 4millions in others cr cards. You can also trade your kiki cr 0xp against a full one and 100k ctz easily... you can have lyse teria cr or dj korr cr without too much problems if you didn't level it up...

Send me a cr worth over 1m and i will send you kiki cr

You don't need Kolos - you just want him.... you could always wait 'til Friday for his price to divebomb....

I WILL BUY Bridget 2000 clintz level 2-3

I think the trade is Ambrose Cr, and Tessa Cr, for Elya Cr, Kerozinn Cr, and Ombre Cr... otherwise it's a major loss.(though Ombre is 50k now)

Trade????.........i have a kolos...but no trade

I am wanting to buy linda . sadlysmiley i am short on credits . if you have a linda that you want to sell cheap pm me .

Close Thread

monday 28/01/2008

Buying those cards.... below market price please

Moderators..please close the thread..smiley

I'm either trading Dorian and Jackie for :

Splata Cr
Kolos
Kenny

I do have some Freaks and Montana to trade and also 1 or 2 from Bangers and Uppers

I will buy :
Bridget
Morphum

LELVEL 2 FOR 2000 CLINTZ RUSHHHHHHHH ON MEEEEEEEE

Unmaxed rolph for a maxed 1

Hey ill give you graksmxxT his stronger and ill probably need more clintz for him if u got him thats that then hey

I would like to trade my 100 maxxed John for 1 or 2 good Crs. Hopefully Marlysa Cr if anyone is willing. I DO have 100 maxxed John cards and only need 1 lol. I AM NOT SELLING THEM AS SINGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will trade for Crs or will sell 50 at a time but WILL NOT sell singles. DO NOT LEAVE POSTS ASKING TO BUY 1 JOHN OR ASK HOW MUCH FOR ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To everyone who reads this post and doesn't post stupid offers, thank you.

Create a subject