sunday 19/11/2006

I'm getting sick of you guys too

=O true ty guys and sorry 4 being such a newb =P

If hes maxed ill pay 2500

saturday 18/11/2006

Or you can buy cards with real life money at the shop

Note, Seamanthiz cannot sell his/her characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits).

Lol got that right.

thursday 16/11/2006

Note, zamber cannot sell his/her characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits).

Wath you want?

Note, BOMBI cannot sell his/her characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits).

Thanks

Oh, by the way, if possible, I'd like it if Aldebaran was at Level 1. I like levelling up characters.

wednesday 15/11/2006

That Sucks.... smileysmiley

Note, jdfebiar cannot sell his/her characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits).

Hello, just in case someone is in the mood of buying sigmund cr that doesn't already have him, i might be willing to trade him for a phone code, please pm me if you are interested

tuesday 14/11/2006

Note, fefinoEo cannot sell his/her characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits).

4 messages

Oh! Thx 4 making me notice thatsmiley

Life's changed RogueK & Arshner.

Well now awaiting offers.
maybe better to private message me directly?

monday 13/11/2006

Im selling Mini Mosu(Lv:2)

0 messages

Treade for Gastroboy

Note, PharoahX16 cannot sell his/her characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits).

Create a subject