monday 07/08/2006

How much for jane ramba?

I am looking for an ambre. I can trade you a zodiack [level max] and a acid dc [level max] for it.

I COULD GIVE YOU MY LEVEL MAX OTAKOOL FOR 800 CLINTZ OR FOR AN AMBRE.

Otakool, akkiko, malmoth, and dj korr. if any body has these cards, can u sell the cards for a fair price.

sunday 06/08/2006

I will also add some more characters. Anyone?

Are there some on there will sell a ambre lvl.1 to me for 200 plz?

saturday 05/08/2006

Rezzy I have like 15 fifty cards. How many do you want? and what you gonna pay for them or trade?

Willing to give 850 clintz for an estalt of any lvl

I also want your lvl 3 Brandon; lvl 3 Flyer; lvl 4 Mort Bax; lvl 2 Amy; lvl 3 Chad Bread; lvl 2 Igniss; and lvl 3 Noodile.

1 messages

Put it in priate sell to me. I'll buy it for 500 clintz.

500 clintz. Put it in private sell to me for 500 clintz if you agree.

Put it in Private sell to me for the 1500 Clintz. I'll buy it.

friday 04/08/2006

I need help one of my friends and me are tryin to trade i need help PLZ

I will trade a Leo level two, a Ice jim maxed, a sunny goat levl two or a mathew level three.

What do you want for these:
Vermyn N lvl 3
Lost Hog lvl 3
Admiral Py lvl 3
Flesh Pimp lvl 2

Let me know!!!

OK put the Morphun level 4 in private sell to me for 50 clintz and I'll put the lvl 4 Lost Hog in private sell to you for 50 clintz. Lets make this trade happen. You know I'm good on my word. Remember the Sigmund lvl 4 I bought from you already. So you put the card n Private sell to me and you can be sure that Lost Hog will be there to follow.

1 messages

It's only a 2:4 when Maxed. I'll give you 250 clintz for the card. If you want to sell this card that bad put it in Private sell to me for 250 clintz. I'll be w8ing.

6 messages

I you put them in Private sell I will buy them. I have the clintz waiting.

Create a subject