thursday 19/02/2009

Nice that you founded your own guild...

BUT if you were to beat some players with a lower level you can ask them to join (HINT)

Good luck

@ WPC sorry i m new but whats a PM?smiley

Join my guild and ill make u admin. like kinjo the trainer of Lost Hog im trying to find people who need help getting better or just to get good cards Thats our strangth downside is we dont have many members... yetsmiley

Fun active guild with helpful admins - msg one of the admins if you have any questions.

Lol we only have 14 members and between 10-13 lvl!! and we have 20,000+ points!

wednesday 18/02/2009

We would be glad to have you! smiley

The guild is all about TEAMwork we all put in a part. We do everything we can to HELP each other and make each other stronger. If you have question we will try to answer them, if you're trying to lvl up we will help you lvl up. Our goal is to be the most powerful, respected, and well known Guild Army in Clint City!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=392841
Tell them Commander Fox sent u
Recruiting Requirements:
- Lvl 17+
-Of any country and speak some english
-Play Fair

Join the American People smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

You could join a enw guild http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=460691

10 spots still open

Hello all. iPwn is a new guild and is looking for members to recruit. Level doesn't matter, and collection doesn't matter in the recruiting process. I'm more interested in players who show that they have the ability to learn about the system from experience, as well as from advice from other players. Also being active through playing and posting on the message board is something that I'm looking for. Just accepting players at a certain level is something that I never really understood, because I see new players come into the game who show more promise then most players on this game and they get limited on their guild choices early on and suffer the knowledge that could be shared with them. Rank has become focused too much so that good players aren't given a chance to experience the game to its fullest before they get bored and look for another hobby to pass the time. So if you're looking for a guild to learn how to grow and play with help learning the ropes I'll be glad to offer a hand.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=460740 (I really need to learn how to make the link the name of the guild.)

Thanks,
Sesshy

tuesday 17/02/2009

Can this plz be closed

Thank you kind mod for the link. Yes my friends, if you're interested in joining our lucrative business, please click that link and sign up to be part of the brownest and most unreal guild there is.

Join us
guild:446294

monday 16/02/2009

590th in the world

Im looking for a good active guild to join. smiley
Is there any that you can buy and trade cards?

Also we try to get good cards so collecting's the game in our guild also if anyone seen the jason movies incudleing the new pne tell me i want to know what happens.smiley

Check out guild:457827. From there, I don't have to say anything else

Create a subject