wednesday 28/01/2009

Shame i didnt see this before you found a guild would have been nice to see you in The Drifters 4th in Uk

My guild Gurren Brigade is just getting started and can use as many members as possible, looking to become a big guild as soon as we can

Oh yah thaks sorry ive been busy lately missin lots of stuff....

Come join make us the top in the uk

Yeah, um, cool then

tuesday 27/01/2009

Come on guyz! Apply and find out what the best fun guild in the city holds fo you!

A recently formed guild for players who have, or are building, a la Junta-deck. Join the cause!

I made a dream, yes a dreamsmiley the biggest guild mafiasmiley to the world which would steer since city clint. But dreams sometimes can become to re-confine to bed... Good luck in your collection my friend. smiley

Thanks
didnt know how that was done

We have a active message board too.

monday 26/01/2009

Oh yea and i usualy get about. 1200+ elo each week

Hello, the requirements are as follows:
---------------------------------------
1. You must be level 15 or above.
2. You must be at least a semi active member of Urban Rivals (meaning at least loggin on to doing something related with the game at least once every 2 months).
3. You do not have to respond all the time to the private guild forum but must at least keep up to date with it.
4. Last but not least you must speak english.

Shinigami Legends Guild Link: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=408275

P.S. - (I know most people know this but just stating) Once you go to the guild link you have to click join guild just to let anyone know that doesn't. The founder or admin will decide whether or not your accepted.

Join guild:407038

We have tourneys,(Destructive Nature Event and Destructive Nature Event!) help players and are really nice

sunday 25/01/2009

Join my guild
masterful assassins

He is an awesome firend to have and a great leader

Close this please mods, we'd like to make a new one smiley

JOin Join! Pretty Plz :]

Join the power flames plz

Create a subject