saturday 24/01/2009

Join forever forgotten
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=361909

we are ranked 78 in the american guilds

Evo-runners are looking for new recruits you may be among the new ranks in the establishment. We offer the chance for anyone to be part of the guild to join and feel accepted into a group. Anyway we are sort of lacking in numbers so if you would like to join follow this link to the guild page.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=436069

Sincerely Legion0Runner

Join Moon Tree! We have our own website!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=391958 or Moon Tree

Join guild:397251

friday 23/01/2009

This is old but u could close this or delete this.

I'm level 11, with an all gheist deck, and one timber, I'm also willing to join.^ ^

Join guild:397251

You thinking of leaving Working Class Heroes...???....why brah...smiley

Working Class Heroes....normal guys and gals...just chillin...none of this "I"m the best in the world and kicking everybody else's @ss" sort of attitude...just having fun...and helping each other out any which way we can...a band of brothers....

Working Class Heroes....normal guys and gals...just chillin...none of this "I"m the best in the world and kicking everybody else's @ss" sort of attitude...just having fun...and helping each other out any which way we can...a band of brothers....

Working Class Heroes....normal guys and gals...just chillin...none of this "I"m the best in the world and kicking everybody else's @ss" sort of attitude...just having fun...and helping each other out any which way we can...a band of brothers....sige na pare....

So you a kababayan....Working Class Heroes....normal guys and gals...just chillin...none of this "I"m the best in the world and kicking everybody else's @ss" sort of attitude...just having fun...and helping each other out any which way we can...a band of brothers....

Create a subject