thursday 18/12/2008

Please close this post

No requirements, no nothing. We welcome everyone to join!!!!!

Join now at

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=403645

apply and I will get back to you ASAP

wednesday 17/12/2008

Seems to me that the guy joined La Cosa Nostra.
I think this needs closing.

Lol for lvl 27- our academy

Alright, a guild that doesn't look for high levels x],

Anyways, I figure I'd leave a message before applying, just to let you know that I fall under the uhhh friendly first part x]

tuesday 16/12/2008

Guild:402454

Signed
smiley (let the Hornet's Disease strike across clint city and make everyone's face green!!!)

monday 15/12/2008

Uh oh times up for the specialsmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

logo UR 11 messages

Found. Subject closed thank you.

Guild:390289

(do i need to sign this? oh well i will)

Signed
smiley

Please join my new guild guild:397976

We accept level 10 and up

Features:
Card Bank
Free Tournaments
Active Message Board
Guild Market
Guild Chatroom

Please Join Us

Thanks
LawLessChaoz

Update:
Level 25+

sunday 14/12/2008

U can always join ours a friendly guild with a guild market, rankings page, freedom page (u can talk about anything) and a stratergy page. we are all atleast lvl 18 and we are small but are curently ranked 15 in australiasmiley so if u wat to join it is called D12 enjoy!

Join ours The drifters

The requirments to join this guild 8+ The reasons to join this guild are 1.Fun! 2.Guild events 3.To joni a urban rivals community 4.Guild has alot of subjects on message board! 5.theres giveaways,drawings,tournaments,competitions! So what are you waiting for?!! join the Deadly Ace Avengers!!!

Heres a link to the guild! http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=400062

smileysmileysmileysmileyYEAaa PPL JOin OUr GUild smiley ~~smileysmileysmiley

NEW YEARS EVENT FOR NEW MEMBERS
New members of our guild would have an entry
in our random raffle for a RARE card by the end of this year.. smiley
what are you waiting for JOIN NOW!!! smiley

saturday 13/12/2008

6 messages

Can i join

LA COSA NOSTRA (Only 30+ levels admitted. Existing members can stay.)
UK No.1 in ELO. Exclusive club. Members need to be active in the guild forums.
News: Diabolik will be de-blacklisted on 20th December. http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=58719
Rewards to loyal members:
1. A 50,000+ Cr when a members for more than 6 months reaches 1450, or given at the end of 1 year if a 1450+ player joins and stay.
(The bumper prize was modified a bit because I found out that there are no good Crs seling between 100 and 200 K. Melissa is crap and A Award is the worst Cr ever!)
2. A 15000+ Cr on any member reaching 1400ELO (Or win 3 first places in Type1/2 tournaments in 1 month) and stay in the guild for 6 months.
3. Annual guild tournaments with the above prize.
4. Bring a 1350+ friend who stay here, get a 10,000+ card at the end of 6 months of his/her stay.
5. Monthly guild tournament events carry the above prize.
6. A 5000+ rare card every month they reach 1400 at least once, or on winning 1st place in a Type 2/Type1 tournament.
Rules:
1. Only active players need apply.
2. Levels below 25 will be accepted if they are ELO 1300+ at the time of application and can stay if they mantain that consistently for four consecutive weeks.
3. 1400+ ELO players are welcome irrespective of rank and level.
NO entry fee for any guild tournament. No donations accepted. Rewards and prizes are guaranteed by the founder. Apply NOW!!

logo UR 0 messages

LA COSA NOSTRA (Only 30+ levels admitted. Existing members can stay.)
UK No.1 in ELO. Exclusive club. Members need to be active in the guild forums.
News: Diabolik will be de-blacklisted on 20th December.
Rewards to loyal members:
1. A 50,000+ Cr when a members for more than 6 months reaches 1450, or given at the end of 1 year if a 1450+ player joins and stay.
(The bumper prize was modified a bit because I found out that there are no good Crs seling between 100 and 200 K. Melissa is crap and A Award is the worst Cr ever!)
2. A 15000+ Cr on any member reaching 1400ELO (Or win 3 first places in Type1/2 tournaments in 1 month) and stay in the guild for 6 months.
3. Annual guild tournaments with the above prize.
4. Bring a 1350+ friend who stay here, get a 10,000+ card at the end of 6 months of his/her stay.
5. Monthly guild tournament events carry the above prize.
6. A 5000+ rare card every month they reach 1400 at least once, or on winning 1st place in a Type 2/Type1 tournament.
Rules:
1. Only active players need apply.
2. Levels below 25 will be accepted if they are ELO 1300+ at the time of application and can stay if they mantain that consistently for four consecutive weeks.
3. 1400+ ELO players are welcome irrespective of rank and level.
NO entry fee for any guild tournament. No donations accepted. Rewards and prizes are guaranteed by the founder. All you need to do is JUST PLAY!
iNTERESTED, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!

Create a subject