sunday 31/08/2008

Go to the guild then look up the guild smileyLEGENDSsmiley then clcik it than join

Yup, what Workshop says is true, we are an Elite guild that doesn't tolerate rubbish. If you are a serious player that is looking for an awesome guild, join todaysmiley

Close this message he lost his guild and joined mine

No problem. I destroyed the subjects...my bad I guess. I wasn't sure what to do with them considering that there didn't appear to be any malicous intent...that was my perception at least.

Join our guild u will love it

Post here if you want to join or pm mesmiley

saturday 30/08/2008

Guild:230924

Goodluck,
Mermaid

Ive joined a clan

Join Organization XIII
We're a very helpfull guild and cheap cards and tips and tactics
And we also have tournaments where you can win clintz or good cards
Just click http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=303291

Come and join the family of darkness. where you can learn to use your power of darkness. we learn to make friends so come and join the family of darkness.

Yea come join 10 +

Dude this is for guild searching and finding wrong placee dude

Are you looking for another guild well you must be to be reading this so wot you waiting for lvl 40+ smiley common we wont bite smiley but we do have cool tournaments going on where crs are up for grabs not one not 2 not 3 but 4 crs wow smileysmileysmileysmiley i dont want to bore you smileysmiley smileysmiley but we are talkative on guild board and active we try to help each other on decks its one of out threads smileysmileysmiley so join us at
guild:285051
of all guild i have been in i rate this one 9/10

- Thread closed -

Reason: no guild found.

-Thread closed-

Reason: new thread posted and is now activated.

friday 29/08/2008

Urban Allies

Goodluck,
Mermaid

Guild:313428

Goodluck,
Mermaid

Lol Skulls of Darkness I look forward too what you can achieve good luck smiley

Create a subject