thursday 28/08/2008

Close plz, ill post a new one.

DARK HADOU is looking for new members. We have no level restriction so anyone can join. YET. We are a very active clan so there is no point in joining for the sake of it. You must join because you want to and you MUST improve on levels as you are in this guild. Its not a flashy guild but its a guild of all countries and levels. Just as long as your a regular you will be fine. This is because then we can get people playing the private fight server within our guild. Please note that anyone who is not a regular will be removed after an amount of time. We are also good at setting up decks for the elo we have all sorts of tips and tricks too help you get a good ranking in the elo tourney. Although we cant do miricles like the other hot-shot guilds. We are always there too help. Any level, any player (that joins our guild) any time.

To sign up to the guild click here
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=101083

dragon_5003@hotmail.com

So apply now!!!!!!!!!! I mean now. .............anytime now. Hurry up click on the link sheesh lol. What are you waiting for lets go go go smiley
I look forward to anyone who joinssmiley

Founder
SHIN_AKUMA

Heres a list of members

Founder Sobe-Evo_ECL
Admin futonrevolt
Admin Shadow_ECL

Member (0_Revan-ECL)
Member Im2fast4u_ECL
Member mets86_ECL
Member Slazton_ECL
Member Azure Sky_ECL
Member Dark Lord_ECL
Member Dragon_ECL
Member Zombie_ECL

Plz close this subject

wednesday 27/08/2008

Wrong thread. Should be under "Sales, purchases and auctions". Please feel free to post it on the right designated thread for buying, selling and/or trading.

Cheers,
Mermaid

-Closed-

Hi I'm the founder of Organization XIII and we are always looking for new members. We help each other out with everything and everyone in the guild likes it a lot. We plan on being the best guild but we have no requirements so don't worry about being a certain level or anything like that. Just have fun! smiley

U know, in the future i will no doubt join ur guild i just ask of u to join mine before that future comes

NICE...SO YOUR ONE OF THE BEST...THE WOLF PACK WHICH IS MY GUILD, CAN OFFER U MANY THINGS. EVEN A SPOT AT BEING ADMIN....HOWEVER, U MUST IN RETURN OFFER THE PACK, UR SKILLS, IDEAS AND GREAT KNOWLEDGE...LETS TALK ABOUT BEING ADMIN....MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE ADMIN...DOES NOT GIVE ONE THE ADVANTAGE OF BEING ONE TOP....BUT, WHAT IT DOES INSTEAD IS, OFFER THE IDEAS AND PLANS...TO THE GUILD AND FOUNDER...IN ORDER TO MAKE THE TEAM A SUCCESS....WITH YOUR GREAT SKILLS, THE WOLF PACK WILL BE ON TOP IN NO TIME.....OUR RATING POINTS ARE ON THE LOW SIDE FOR NOW, BUT ITZ IN PROCESS OF BEING ON TOP....I HAVE MANY GREAT PLAYERS WILLING TO JOIN...U SHOULD AS WELL....SO IF U THINK THE PACK IS WHERE U WANT TO BE JOIN....IF U FEEL AS THOUGH THIS MAY BE YOUR DESTINY GO FOR IT, BECAUSE ONLY A FOOL WILL GO AGAINST IT****

It's a great guild with lots of people who help eachother and give tips.
Join us nowsmiley

Mods please close we are no longer recruiting and this post has served its purpose.

Join the Funk Lordz today! We are recruiting leaders and strong forceful icons.
We want to strive for the BEST tourney leaders...and effective ELO members.
We will trade within our system to offer the best deals to strengthen our team.
We kill but keep the peace.

Funk Lordz founder

-Hand of 1000 Needles

Great to have ya Tispers. Benjimen1 try applying here --> http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=307837 <--

I just started how do i do that

I am the founder of the toast army and am more then honored to accept anyone who wishes to join if your level 10 or more

Any one else want to join. we already have about 8 members and already had our first lottery. it seems like its shaping up to be a great guild

tuesday 26/08/2008

Im searching for members for my guild. its called fallen angels

JOIN! JOIN! JOIN!smiley
DO U WANT TO BE AN URBAN RILLA!?
JOIN NOW....ALL U NEED IS TO BE LVL 15 AND UP!

monday 25/08/2008

Hi,
My guild, Three Silver Rings is searching for players. We're new guild, and we want to gather active and friendly players, who help each other to improve skills etc. If you want to join, you have to be at least 20 lvl (or 19 and a half ;p) Contact me or check this link: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=309915

Create a subject