sunday 03/08/2008

We need members all over the world
we need active members
we dont care if you weak just join our guild pls

Bump we all like pie lol

Looking 4 any uk or usa players lookin to join a gulid

saturday 02/08/2008

We have terneys giveaways to most improves players and we will help lower level player get therr decks started.

Still looking for members

Join join join we don't care wat lvl you are we make friends we look out for each other

I need more members for my guild, we have very few members, we're not exactly the strongest guys, and i have an unnatural obsession with werewolves, join if you can http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=289126

Please join the DrAgOn RiDeRs, i started it 2 days ago and already it has 10 members or more,, please just apply no need for mail

thanks

Hello flags of all states im going to be the best one day with my friendssmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

friday 01/08/2008

I am the founder of this guild an i am looking for members to join the only requirements are that you be atleast level 7 and try to recruite atleast one person in after... other then that we are a normal guild... any takers???? we provid protection for those who need it and persecution for those who seek it hah peace

smiley need more player,s join "urban's elite" guild

Help us we will help you.we have terneys give aways for most improved player and outherr events.all wellcome.

Please do, we'd be happy to have you smiley

Join my guild Summer Solstice

Join me and every one who stands in our ways gets titanically distroyed they wont show there face again and anyone who wants 2 can join and i mean anyone and wen u become lv 15 or higher or a master and higher u can become a admin.

Join me and every one who stands in our ways gets titanically distroyed they wont show there face again and anyone who wants 2 can join and i mean anyone and wen u become lv 15 or higher or a master and higher u can become a admin.

My Guild is called "Metallica Rules". Everyone who is not in a guild and wants to be plz join this guild!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING

Create a subject