thursday 31/07/2008

I got 4 k and looking for good players

6 messages

Come check out Clint City Kings. We would be more then happy to have you join at your lvl.
we are active, and we speak in english, so if you want check us out

wednesday 30/07/2008

Here for recruitment

Mods please close we already have a post.

Revel in your humble existence for ours is that which snuffs out the light of titans...We crush the will of gods and smite those without shame and piety. We are the ones that come for you in the night, we are the ones whos visage will be your last. We will not step lightly as we tread upon your dreams. We are an epiphany of mortality. We are the reaper of your souls essence...we are the Revelations of Humility. ~ SPARTANKONIN ~

The 'RoH' is a fast growing guild and has a close set of dedicated players that will strive to see that all newcomers get a chance to play at any level they so choose. We offer VERY CHEAP card sales to existing members and we are active in tournaments and ELO. We will also help with questions about strategies and deck builds. We do like to play so if you are the kind of person who likes to play and enjoys the competition then we may be just what you are looking for. Message me ~ Spartankonin ~ or my admin ~ grumps ~ for details on how to join and what we expect of you and what you should expect from us.

Join me and every one who stands in our ways gets titanically distroyed they wont show there face again and anyone who wants 2 can join and i mean anyone and wen u become lv 15 or higher or a master and higher u can become a admin.

Join me and every one who stands in our ways gets titanically distroyed they wont show there face again and anyone who wants 2 can join and i mean anyone and wen u become lv 15 or higher or a master and higher u can become a admin.

Guild:276935

Theres the link and GL smiley

TNT_Shadow

I have just started playing the game today and have a reputationlv of 8 and im now finding it difficult to beat players in abttle and also i would like to now the best way of expanding my deck. thanks

Guild:288562

Theres the link and GL smiley

TNT_Shadow

Yo arrow girl, me again the offer 4 Bad Company still syands

Can i join?

Come on people join united earth

We are a selected group that is here to bring fear to clint city. So if you think you have what it takes to get in then go ahead and apply, (my admins are picky so 50% win ration is an ideal requirement) but if you think you have the deck to prove it then we welcome you. P.S. If you want to join and you know you'll meet the requirement then PM my admin malokri and tj, tell them you saw my ad on the message board. REAPER
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=285370

Read the game's rules

Create a subject