thursday 03/07/2008

Anyone can join this guild we currently have two lvl 11s

Must be level 10 or higher
must stay and remain active
must be chatty, be prepared to talk

wednesday 02/07/2008

If ure looking for a new great guild sign up today and become the legends of tommorow join now and we any level join so jon today

Dynamite is a great guild its level 10+ active guild follow this link to postulatesmiley
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=259500

My guild is called the "Hardcore Pimp Guild" we are looking for new members so join now

Over 80+members now with high lvl members join now

Join this great guild and become a really skilled player just postulate

We will accept all players come and join

IF YOU ARE NEW OR BEEN PLAYIN FOREVER AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN A GUILD, CHECK US OUT. WERE HERE JUST FOR FUN AND TO MAKE FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD. REQUIERMENTS INCLUDE BEING FRIENDLY, PLAY OUT ALL GAMES EVEN IF YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE, SHOW SOME BACKBONE YOU GET SOMETHING EVEN IF YOU LOSE A GAME AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL YOU MUST HAVE A SENCE OF HUMOR...... "smiley......

Actually 34 lol hey i would join but i already hhave one but good luck smiley

Hey dude plz join my guild it is death devilz and needs more people and we are ranked under 1000

I have a guild kinda like yours if i wasnt the leader of mine id join yours but good luck smiley

Plz join Death Devilz we need more people PlzPlzPlzPlz

Hey wazzup up were new to da game but dont underestimate us were tough as a bag of brickz so come join n become a younglegendz by stickz

The gods are Feeding is currently recruiting.

We are looking for those between level 5 - 15.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=262281

tuesday 01/07/2008

For levels of 15+
bring your cards
bring your guards
bring your flash
leave everyone else in the trash

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileyjoin Shadowriders we r a growing clan and will accept lvls 1+smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Create a subject