sunday 29/06/2008

@z_w

My starting card are same as yours.

It doesn't really matter if you join a guild or not, but if you want to join one then join Ultmate Incarnation. We don't care what level you are, or what kind of player you are, all we care about is having fun and battling. So come on down to Ultimate Incarnation, the place for you.

Don't miss out on this incredible offer!

If anyone wanna join a good pure american clan then join Band of brothers. We only accept lvl 15+ and we would be the 16th best guild. So join us and become a great guild memebr!

Join energize
we are number one in the uk and getting better throughout the world
the guild has loads of active people that speak in the guild board alot

and you will more than likely get free cards in the giveaways and stuff

hope to see you there

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=213728

Join the Street Sharks and I'll help you improve your levels money and skills

all people who join my guild should become a friend of mine so I can tell you when we are training in the Street Sharks room

Harlow, i new player lah. just started but i find this game very the difficult to understand but very fun to play. so ah, got any tips or anything like that ah? becos i no idea wat is good and wat should i do this and that. also lah want tosay hallo to everyone.

What, no guild to match?

This guild is for level 15+
must be active and aggressive

This is a fun guild lots of chit chat, so be ready to talk
Games, topics, and anything else you could think of.
Your opinion matters and ideas welcome.
Limited exceptions for recruitment.

smileysmileyoi mga pinoy dyan sumali na kayu sa guild namin!!!!!smileysmiley

Steel City Bandits are recruiting! Must be Level 15 or higher and be an active player. As soon as we get 10 members we are having our first lottery. We are currently at 5 active members and hoping to be a very interactive guild with tournaments and such. So come on down guys help me make this guild the best in the US.

Heres the link for the guild http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=258905

we are looking for level 10+ people to join later this guild will be more exclusive so join soon

we don't really have a prime objective except for ruling everything

you can meet new friends hopefully with your help we can become the most powerful group in the WORLD

WE WANT YOU

heres the link again http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=258905

Aw comon death devilz really needs more people

Hey im thinking about starting a guild called red hand or something
pm me if ur interested

saturday 28/06/2008

Join the SOULREAPERS!!! and u will rule this webste!!!smileysmileysmileysmiley

The Silver Troops guild owned by pinaples is a upcoming guild acsepting anyone over the level of 13!

Enjoy and keep on trying

Sorry but were only accepting lvl 10 and above now....

Just so you know 05ict837,

"It is also not proper to post about joining your guild in someone else's recruitment thread. Anyone caught doing so, will also be blacklisted."

My guild wwe urban's king's

Create a subject