Guild:258540 is recruting, we research for players:

-At least level 45
-Fairplay
-1300 Elo each week
-Daily tournaments champion

Send a private message to Ptidemon92 or apply to guild:258540 directly

Hi to all new and experienced players.

Greetings,

Phoenix Armada, started a few months ago has around 10 members in and we're now recruiting more players for enhanced experienced of the game. We accept all kind of players, new/old, experienced/novice. although all of us aim to strive to be the best.

As our motto, Only the strongest will survive, The Phoenix Armada.

Guild Link : http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=160269

If you do you will have a great chance of being more victorios.

To all the members of clint city. If you are looking for a new guild that will be high rank in the future join the Chaotic Comebacks. We will be accepting new recruits but you must look at our requirements.

LOL! You just wait!

You dont have a guild

Come And Join, Looking Forward To It

sunday 29/06/2008

Need 2 admins must be atlest a 20 for admin pos.

Im looking for 2 more admins to help get this guild started.can you help?20 and up for admin outhers wecome.

The guild Total Splitz has just formed and we are looking for plpayers to bloster our ranks it dose not matter if you are a newbie, a hardcore player or ever a collector swing by and join up by clicking on the link http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=260168

I will pay 2k for alec anybody who has one message

Join my guild and dark days will be coming for the rest.

Any american or canadian looking for a guild
min lev of 15 to join
you must speak english.
so have fun.

The Black Hand Gang is a new gang looking for anyone lvl 10 and up!
we want to make a place were mostly everbody can hang out and play!
if you think your good enough and want to join send me a message and postulate yourself and ill let you in!

IM LOOKING FOR A RIGHT HAND MAN OR WOMAN AS AN ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@z_w

My starting card are same as yours.

It doesn't really matter if you join a guild or not, but if you want to join one then join Ultmate Incarnation. We don't care what level you are, or what kind of player you are, all we care about is having fun and battling. So come on down to Ultimate Incarnation, the place for you.

Don't miss out on this incredible offer!

If anyone wanna join a good pure american clan then join Band of brothers. We only accept lvl 15+ and we would be the 16th best guild. So join us and become a great guild memebr!

Join energize
we are number one in the uk and getting better throughout the world
the guild has loads of active people that speak in the guild board alot

and you will more than likely get free cards in the giveaways and stuff

hope to see you there

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=213728

Join the Street Sharks and I'll help you improve your levels money and skills

all people who join my guild should become a friend of mine so I can tell you when we are training in the Street Sharks room

Create a subject