friday 27/06/2008

Please join after we have 30 member we are going to have elya cr lottery

1 messages

WMD
LOA
UC
OC

Due to the inordinately high number of drop-outs below level 15, the Band of Brothers will only be accepting requests to join from level 15 and above.

Yeah, it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join my guild Swift Killers, all are welcome, there are no requirements!Just search up Swift Killers in the guilds!

Hi there, if you're looking for a very nice guild [Weekly competitions(not dependent on UR skills/cards), a nice guild Leader, and friendly+helpful guild members], join(Please send me a private message if u wish to join/know more) :

I'll Have Two Pints
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=226726
Cheers

The link to our guild:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=249824

Ill join

Still need memberssmiley

Bad acid is recruting, and we will accept anyone who wants to join

Close this, cuz the guild has disbanded

thursday 26/06/2008

Are you looking for a starter guild and no one else is letting you in theres.well im mickell321 and i am letting every person in this guild.you dont have to be strong ither,any lvl can enter.

Hi to any one thinking of joining the Lone Wolves. I would like to start by saying thanks for taking the time to look at this post. At the moment our guild have 4 members and we can not do much at the time because of that reason. So if any of you would like to join it would be grate. please think about it and if you chose not to that is fine but if you do chose to join that is awesome.

Bmup, the guild is very i reapeat very active! The most active guild i have been in!

Accepting all members

Nice recruitment blurb. hehe smiley

I am looking for people over lvl 30 to join my guild, there are 3 admin spots so the first 3 to join will be admins
It dosent matter what flag you have as long as you are over lvl 30

Join the 4'sguild and we will soon have a lottery we already have 8 members would u like
to join just leave a message on my account and i will put in a good word.

Accepting any level!!

Any one can join the lone wolves. if you do join you will be part of some thing, we may not be big but we are growing.
Well that is all for now.

Create a subject