sunday 22/06/2008

Hi everybody! I've made å guild with the name [i]Turnament Tigers[/i] and i would be pleased if you wantet to join.

29 isn't old, I'm 22 and I plan to play for another 10 years yetsmiley.

Join us and be a bob
- u get help in cards even some free
- many people u can sell ur cards too
- have help in decks elo

Shadow_bob

Only 2 mor emembers needed. join up now peoples!!!1

Any players needing a guild with no limitations join the guild of light and darkness

saturday 21/06/2008

True true, but what does he look like is the question.

I would be desperate to join and enjoy smiley
This is a browser-based web game for heavens' sake...I wouldn't want to be a "Dark avenging ninja from the horible abyss!" or a "Dominant-Pwner Hyper Destroyer" ... lol
so if you have the answer, please pm me...I'll be glad to replysmiley

I am looking for a guild, preferably one that is a decent size and it would be awesome to be able to participate in those guild wars that are in the "Benefits of Joining a Guild" or at least one that has in guild tournaments and cool stuff like that. Please private message me instead of writing here in the forums because i dont have a history of watching the forums... thank you for reading.

I started way early and got some common cards that are crs now.i sold em and now im ritch and i can feul my card craveings.im only lvl 16 but ima titan and thats kinda uncommen.also look at my page and read the bio thingy.
i need a guild thats active,my last was dead and no1 would join the ones i made so,msg me (prob shouldnt post) if u want me in ur guild

Hey onl yrequirement is to be english and be online 2 or 3 times a week message me to join

Mini killers giuld a place to grow, although we are a bit small right now whith only having 2 active members we hope to grow into a support giuld for many newbies

Check out my guild, it may not look like much yet, but a friend of mine who owns a different guild might be thinking about getting her guild to join mine

ARE U FROM DETROIT?

Come join smiley..............................-DANGEROUS DECENT-

We are recruiting people who are serouis about the game
and are willing to play hard and give the guild a good rep.

we are welcome to all level 14+ and some exceptions
come in be dangerous with dangerous decent !!

-dangerous decent-

friday 20/06/2008

We are now taking any one who is 5+ thank and we do train people who need help
founder,
xxxcrip98xxxsmiley

I got to lvl 5 and it said I got Timber, but I can't find him to put him in my deck. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Create a subject