friday 23/05/2008

Please don't advertise in anyone else's post. Fallen Angel is allowed to advertise his guild, and you have no right to trash his link.

thursday 22/05/2008

Pond Of Terror is always open to new players. We recruit all levels and all countrys and everyone is an admin.We are active and have 22 members.

We are a guild thats currently recruiting, and we'll accept any member of lvl5+

we generally do not make new admins unless loyal and active, but exceptions can be made

if ud like to join then click postulate on our guild space and myself or bugsbunny99 (we're on everyday) will let u in

Still need more members. Anybody is welcome to join.

wednesday 21/05/2008

Only lvl 15+ can join. This is one clan who will try to go to the top. We are a clan that help you with deck making, tip for battles and ECT. We are very nice and dont make fun of anyone in the clan. So why dont u ppl help this clan out by joining.

Come and join my new guild. Learn, grow, buy, sell, do what you want, everyone welcome, no one turned away.

You should join my guild..Chaos Legion... the url is http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=230574

I want a guild that has a active guild board thats y i left my old guild
my deck of 8 is
peeler
onik
gibson
Malmoth
Kawan
Lolly
Crystal
Brandon
im a junk fanatic lol i speak english only but looking for a guild with english speakin people

Comment my preset http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=47017&from=list

ITS AMAZING

Um, are ya allowed to make a new thread everyday?

Welcome! smiley

We're recruiting, the best dutch guild but not only dutch players are welcome, we have free tournament with prices like jackie and more!
It's fun in our guild!!

Join now NOW!!!

guild:231461

@sparkie666 no you dont i dont care what kind of card you use

@razorwolf_33 well you buy thing with them like cards in actuon or in the market

With already three members we need two more to fill the admin position. we offer weekly tournaments that result in 1st and 2nd place prizes to progress deck development as well as deep discussion on strategies and deck building. our goal is to dominiate the ELO boards through fair yet ruthless battle!

Cmon now lads dont keep lennox waiting will ya

Create a subject