thursday 15/05/2008

Ugh again dont be so sure yourself

We are new, if you love bleach join the soul society and dont worry, any level is greately accepted, the only requirement is that you are active on this game at least once a week

My guild Pond Of Terror recuits all who want to join.It doesn't matter what level you are or where you are from.Every one is an admin so you can invite your friends to join as well

I have been around the guild block b4 lol but the message bord on this guild is wot makes me want 2 stay

Join guild:227688

These comments don't even give any justice to how the guild really is... The Juggalos are a large family that loves to not only play and compete with others but loves to socialize through games on their guild forum. If you're looking for active players on UR that you can socialize with and have a good time with, come join us. Members and Admins here are very helpful and all different kinds of ways. (From low priced cards, to deck building, to different strategies, to all kinds of stuff.)

wednesday 14/05/2008

The guild is in dire need of members...
The four days are almost up and we can't find anyone...
If you need a guild...
Please consider joining this one...
With a few more members we can become alot better...
We only have one person in the guild...and that's me...
So I dunno why i've been saying we...

Pond Of Terror is recruiting all levels and players from all countrys and every player is an admin so you can ask your friends to join as well.

My guild deadly venom is the best you should join

Close please

Would this be a bad time to mention he's already joined up with me?smiley

We are recuiting so please join and you will find friends

Could the mods close this

Carpe Diem is a new guild recruiting any members that wanna join! Just join to play together and have fuN!

Please join us
there will be some auctions or tournaments or lotteries here made by our admins or some members please join
currently 2 members still

Being no longer a member of this guild, I request that this thread be closed, and somebody else create a new one.

We are a an ok size guild we have 14 members thanks to (_Raiogen_) who trys to help me recruit people. anyways when we get bigger we want to do more fun things like have guild tournments and lotteries and things like that so u should join to beable to make those things happen.
Requirements: theres not very many just have to beable to speak english and be active

link: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=223667

tuesday 13/05/2008

A small group for low level people who don't really care about much. Members don't have to be too dedicated to the game. Most of my members barely play at all.

Create a subject