sunday 06/04/2008

Hey Im The Founder Of The MyCkRaZyViDa Guild. I Want Players Who Are Active And Enjoy Playing The Urban Rivals Game. If You Are Not Active You Will Be Deleted. Level 10 And Up May Join. I Will Try To Make The Message Board Active As Possible. I Will Try To Post 2-5 Threads Every Day. Please Join And Thank You
Guild >>> http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=204854

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=177067

This is our guild page smiley

we have lots of contests and fun things that we do inner guild, so feel free to come join if you meet the requirements!

Im the leader of the urbanites and i really need people,and as soon as 1 persons postulate,i have 7 other people who are gonna join,so plz join

saturday 05/04/2008

Plz join if ur a begginer im willin to teach u

Plz join my guild i need players real bad

Plz join my guild

Hiya every1 this is the guild where u come and train against people of the same rank so because im master only people with rank master can join

How to turn off sound?

Is it possible?

Thanks u guys

The guild name is the urbanites,we need people plz

link is http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=203551 plz join

During DT in fights type 1 with a very good connection, it usually takes me about 20 seconds when i have to think, about 10 secs per turn after i mapped out the battle in my mind... plus battle animations etc, they increase the time between turns quite a bit, even hastened smiley

Youn my freak guild open to al non freak as well open to all level players

The naruto guild that,s gonna rule the urban rivals universe is here!no level requirement!everyone can join!especially naruto fans!!!

I am wondering, is there an easy way to delete multiple threads in the guild forum? Because seriously, the guild I am in right now is reaching 8 pages full of threads in less than a week, which means i need to do the clean up before it gets too crowded and starts lagging the forum. I do the clean up manually I start from last page to the current page (one thread at a time) and its taking alot of my time to finish the cleaning.

so is there an easy way?
could some please let me know... through PM or through here! your help will be gladly appreciated!

thanks,
0UC_MeRMaiD

Create a subject