tuesday 01/01/2008

Yepsmiley,if u wanna join,there are no requirements,smileyso just send us a postulate,and ur in:*smileynext 3 to postulate are adminssmiley)smiley

We have tournment wich you canwin plent of collectors and leaders if you come in first so join or outragous guild

Sorry.. lvl. 20 master allowed

If you are Lvl. 13 or above give us a shout. We will take care of you and if you need any help the admins will be happy to help you. We are a very close guild and are quickly rising in the ranks.
All you have to do is apply and we'll consider you for joinage.
VAMPIRE REVOLUTION RULES!!!

Looking for members.

monday 31/12/2007

He has joined Elite combatants. mods you can close this. thx

smileysmileyJoin up.We are currently looking for memebers.We will make you a better player.And offer you better cards if you need them.So COME JOIN US!smileysmiley

Clint City now has all the comics, all the comic alerts, and character pics!

The encyclopedia has been updated with the newest cards and is waiting for you to go in vote and write a review for your favorite cards!

(sorry for delay I was sick in the hospital with pneumonia so I couldn't fix the site up after it crashed last month).

A briliant and forthgoin new years to all on Urban rivals!! May you all have a rewarding an natural high 2008!!! And party on party animals!!!smiley Cheez!

Delete this thread, please. smiley

Dont thank me i would of let u join any way i let every body

Needs members that are above level 20

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=148206 i forgot to put the code again

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=148206 I forgot to put the link again

Yep...anyone that would like to join is welcome...

Feel free if u join ill add u right now cause i am always online

Newfound guild recruiting for members.

must be an active member.
accepting only fair players. no reds allowed.

pinoys are encouraged to join.

The guild name is zabuza momochi
it is a naruto guild and a dbz guild

sunday 30/12/2007

Join mine nsk

smiley
be cool be a winner be strong in the guild of my darkness so join now this is run by fiji1011

Create a subject