tuesday 25/12/2007

First of all..I think this is not the place to post this, and the topic is unnecessary..as I have observed it..the ELO Cr prizes were distributed from the good Crs to the lesser ones from a high scorer in ELO to a low scorer in ELO within the top100 bracket..and it is distributed Randomly..and through this pattern..it can happen that players from the bottom half get all the Crs..or players in the top50 get them..or players from here and there, etc..so it's still a matter of who among the top100 ELO players will get them..I mean..the distribution might start from the top60 going to top100..so it's still completely Random..and we all have to face the fact that in any and every game,there are cheaters..we just have to monitor and report someone suspected or proven of cheating for the player to be properly investigated by the Moderators or Admins..Ggs to you

Moderators..please close this thread,this might get worse if it keeps going..smiley

monday 24/12/2007

Hyabusa dragons is recruiting. Just for fun. look forward to gaming with you all.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=145735

We are in the top 10 guilds for the UK. We surprise of only UK players, and we are well respected. Are firm holds regular tournaments where you can win excellent prizes. Also our guild has an excellent trading facility were lots of cards are exchanged hands cheaply and safely.

At the moment, we are accepting anyone who is over the level of 15 (unless a player comes under certain criteria that is below 15).

Please would you consider joining, if so, just postulate on this link (below).

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=115654

If you have any questions, please contact me, our founder IKONIK or any other administrator.

Hi, I'd like to join the Reject Fighters if that's fine by you. Im quite new to this game and am only level 7 but I can level fast.

Is it just me or is the topic about me getting members... Or talking about changing pictures? Get on topic! smiley

Most likely a level 1 that bought alot of credits... or one that got cards from a higher level acc and transfered it.

The "guild of 100 clans" accept anyone, just give me, Moore4 and message saying you want to join, or just go to the 1000 clan page.!!! It's AWESOME!!!smiley

I will only except people who are worthy of my actions! hehe nah im jk Anyone is welcome to my Guild Just be the best you can be and I will Approve you.

sunday 23/12/2007

Hey people want to join a guild, here are the requirements:
1.No requirements, anbody is accepted
Guild name is Reject Fighters of Clint City
People its just a name just like rock bands like:
Twisted sister,where they actually women.....nope
So its exactly like that kind of name

Girls and guys recruting all you need is to be on level 15 or above and you can be in. if you are a guy and you llike girls come and if you are a girl and you like guys you can join. have fun and the message board is active

We really need members! No level restrictions, http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild/?id_guild=143756 smiley

Close this post..

Step right up and join
Le taureau-chien guilde!!
smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
All nationalitys welcome!!smiley

For a game I just stumbled onto randomly one night, it's really good. I'm not too bad at it either... I think... On the rankings thing I was ranked 8th in the world for today and third in the US, lol.

Join my guild called gheist 2 just click on my name whats highlighted and your see iem in gheist 2 then click on it and then your see my name at the top then press the button what begins with p

To the lowest to what ever! Everyone needs to have a safe guild to be in. The Guild of 1000 clans

I NEED ONE PERSON PLEASE JOIN ANYONE WHO CAN SPEAK ENGLISH smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Join my guild Ultimate Destroyers.

Create a subject