monday 11/06/2007

You need to buy credits. not buy with credits smiley

sunday 10/06/2007

Sup people!!!?
We are happy 2 play with u,in this greatGame ,and gonna love 2 share our space in Gurdians[A.T.]
so be sign in, and we gonna have good time 2gether, with respect LeinHart

Gild Page http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=33218

Any one who wants to join stewies army join now

saturday 09/06/2007

Our guild is all about having FUN and ENJOYING the gamesmiley

Us: The members of the guild plays for FUN and ENJOYING the to the MAX! smiley
Qualifications: 1. First, you must be a Pinoy...A filipino, that is... You should bear the Filipino flag beside your name...
2. No level is required...All player levels are welcome... smiley
3. None more...smiley
Goal: To have FUN and ENJOY the game to the MAX! smiley

visit the guild's page if you are interested in joining ussmiley:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=32009

friday 08/06/2007

4 messages

We now have 5 people

Join my guild we are waiting for you.

Good Luck to everbody smiley

Hey guys im startin a guild so us brits can stand 2gether & show the rest of the game wat were made of! like the sound of it, then check out <~Kingdom Of The U.N.I.T.E.D~>

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=30374

I and my 4 mates are looking for more people to join our guild the LOST PIRATE we are having a tournament soon aswell and their are prizes so hurry and join quickly. Whne i created this we have 40 members

Our guild is all about having funsmiley If you love to have fun, join us! smiley smileysmileysmiley

Us: WE want to have FUN and ENJOY this game to the MAXsmiley
Qualifications:

thursday 07/06/2007

Hey we have started a new guild called bootyarcade, we are all about having fun and help people out.

if you would like to join just send me a mail

Hey guys,

I've started this new guild called "Fun Guild"

We aim to be a guild which has fun <===look at name smiley

We would like members who speak English and talkative and at any level.

Yang

wednesday 06/06/2007

Guild~r~us is great you should join today!

Hey guys i have added the KO to my name, i am oli and i love these online games, would like to join your guild

tuesday 05/06/2007

We have a new shaolin guild and it's very strong guild. to make it more bigger we want more people to join our clan so please feel free to join the clan.Everyone is welcomed & everyone is supported 100%.
"our failure is the key of victory"
shraban

Come on everyone "I NEED 2 DUB ME SOME KNIGHTS"smileylease join my guild just follow the link in my 2nd last post...

Tell the game staff that it not wotk and they will help you kksmiley

monday 04/06/2007

The new super guild - created for the elite warriors from the shadows of clint city. Have you and your fighters got what is takes - apply within.......................

9 messages

Thanks all

If any of the people in the world of U-R wanna join our guild, Pork Tofu, just contact me, Bardpado-PT for questions or go straight to our guild page byusing the search function to immediately sign up for a guild membership!

guild requirements are posted on the guild page.

Thank you and good luck in your battles!

Please join our guild. We are all about having fun, collecting cards and battling! We hope you will consider us at least. We hope to have your friendship and commitment.

Red Fury- Admin of Undercover Devils

Create a subject