thursday 28/12/2006

Then go to your profile page and click on the create guild link...you must get atleast 4 members to your join your guild in 4 days for it to stay open...if you want it to appear under the India flag you must have more Indians in your guild then any other nation...good luck with your guildsmiley

Suicidal fingasmiley
Underdogs

monday 25/12/2006

I didnt ask you that.

John cena vs dxsmiley

Grimangel dont be stuppid they can kick you from your own guild!!!! i know that im level 27 and guru

Yup im level 27=))))) and guru have a guild sry

Romania got a nukmber to call for credyts on SMS im very happy for thys because i dont have a credyt card urban-rivals ruless ive callled wyth 5 smssmiley

saturday 23/12/2006

Go to http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=4662 to join my guild.well talk about pokemon while we crush the compition.We'll accept anyone.please join now.Don't let it get dealeted

We are accepting people of all levelssmiley. Hope you'll join my guild. http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=4666

friday 22/12/2006

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=4662 is the new address

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=4662 go there

I just love VAMPS, hehe! kate beki ROCKS!!!!!! smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

thursday 21/12/2006

I'd like to join ur guild
if possible

wednesday 20/12/2006

Would you still be in need of admin for your guild?
I would like to submit my profile for viewing and possibility of recruiting. I am already in a guild that you may notice, I am very able to " re-locate" under the right terms.
If it is fitted that I am qualified for Guild admin or member, please send me a notice. Thank you.

Humbly, Bishop4869

tuesday 19/12/2006

Maybe you don't like the french, I don't like it very much too, but you're not sllowed to "insult" that language

This is a silly guildname, I like it1! smiley

The MAZZZTERRRZZZZZ!!!! smileysmileysmileysmiley of EEEVVVIIILLL!!! smileysmiley
jke, spam spam spam!

sunday 17/12/2006

Is there eny comishener spots left

Hey just wondering, haha normally guilds or clans would advertise and ask players to join their group. I'll do this the other way around, any guilds/clans want me on their team, let me know. I"m not the best player but I'm active as hell. This includes previous offers as well. smiley

jericho78

saturday 16/12/2006

You could join my guild you have to be any level to join andyou join blood arena search for it inengland

Create a subject