saturday 16/09/2006

In URT card list we substitute Cr with K for technical reasons.

I knew that feed would come in handy. LOL

Do you mean Guild or Clan?

A Guild is a collection of players, gathered for the betterment of thier play.

A Clan is like a Guild, but in the fictional Clint City world. Every card belong to Clans. With the Clan a Card gets a Bonus.

To activate bonus to clan members must be inthe same playing hand.

To activate a guild a player must be (i think) over level 10. She/he creates it in the guild area. To join a guild you must be level 5 or over.

Hope this answers you q's

Badaz when you sell public you set a price. The average is the average price of that card in the market that everyone is selling that card for.

Don't under sell Vickie. She's worth at least 20000 (thats cheap). Shame on Killo and Brasuka.

I hate time wasters....fine them

Tyler is just Brad Pitt in my eyes. Goes from A River Runs Through It (or possibly Legends of the Fall) to Se7en then Snatch and ends at Fight Club. Thats my theory anyhew!

friday 15/09/2006

I was wondering if there is any fast way to gain levels?
i was looking to get to 20 so i oculd do elo mode and i am about 15

Ye true so try and like win about 10matchs in the tournoment

Look at "The game\Game's rules\Character's abilities and bonus"

I join your guild

Buy some thing in the store. you get one star for that. The other are based on how many wins and how many fights you have

I never read Bunny's profile. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

But still I notice that Nobrocybix, except for the few times you use him to sacrifice, he's useless as a play card.

He seems more useful as a "card starter" like in Bunny's case.

Any one read Heavy Metal Magazine? I'd love to see some of those character in there. DRUNNA smiley

Most times they are saying same thing about you.

What you see is local. The actual match doesn't even look the same for the both of you. where your character could have attack 5 times to beat the other, for them it could have been a 1 hit attack that took all thier life. All that is the same is the outcome.

It all comes down to the connection, the server hops, and capacity.

RETARDDDD -- yeah Mencia is funny.

IT's a give and take situation. You can't limit by level because of the rasons Bill gave. Joining a guild is a good idea since depending onthe guild it will have training, access to hard to get cards, and strategies.

Another good approach would be to play EVO for a while to level your cards up.

thursday 14/09/2006

First you have to buy cards fromt the shop. It lets you unloack your ability to sell cards inthe market.

Then you trade by selling to person at a set price (50 cl usually) then buying the from person at same set price.

Contact the staff,try this adress:support-en@urban-rivals.com.

Im from austria not so far from france, but i also have no chance to buy credits.
id like to pay with paysafe, http://www.paysafecard.com
paypal only lets me buy with credit card but i dont have on

wednesday 13/09/2006

5 messages

Best i have done, the only time i get more that 15 points if my card goes up a level, even if i win i still only get 9 to 15 points.

I didnt know that

Create a subject