saturday 29/07/2006

Man it really is p***ing me off tho with the time outs...its stupid and the people that do it are even more stupid...just because they know they are going to lose they still shouldnt be cheap!i think the main administrator should look into this!

Will there always be new cards coming out. if so, how long does it take for new cards to come?

friday 28/07/2006

Do you have flash installed and updated? (is the most likly sounding issue)

second would be what browzer are you using? Make sure to check your security settings and see if your blocking cookies or images and what not

Last thing I can come up with would be are you playing at home, or are you at work or somewhere else that would be behind a firewall blocking the sight?

Last answer/question in the game help, just on the left smiley

Please tell me how other than them postulating

How do u make part of your guild name become part of the members in your guilds names.

I am making a guild called serpents minions go check it out.

That's good Shaw Racing81. By the way, is that the new paint job?

thursday 27/07/2006

Lol i actually do that sometimes.

wednesday 26/07/2006

I really need to know how to trade ..so get back to me A.S.A.P.

tuesday 25/07/2006

Fwageul?Lol with the british accent smiley

monday 24/07/2006

I want 2 get better cards 1 of mine is 11 i always lose 2 jimbojames

sunday 23/07/2006

I think there should be an option to include a short (like... six characters, maybe) message that would be appended to your name. This would let people easily show other players what mode they're playing in, like EVO. It could also let guilds be abbreviated in the box so that players don't have to change their screen names into something ridiculous. I think it would make the entire listing a lot more tidy.

Just to some up a prior message thread. There is something uncanny about some cards matches which allow them to win almost inpossible matches.

Soon to be a database tracking these pecuilarities on Yahoo urban rival group.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/UrbanRivals/

To look up a pretty good list of tips and tricks go to the yahoop urban rivals group and subscribe. In the batabase section are a bunch of new and compiled tricks.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/UrbanRivals/

saturday 22/07/2006

Obi one lol smiley

Well, new people are best to buy cheap cards, like I've gotten some as low as 400 clintz. Buying cheap cards at a low price, leveling them, then selling it off again at a much higher price is working well for me, and when leveling a card you gett more points and even more clintz it seems.

I have my own guild, and as far as I know, it does nothing but add a "look at me" kinda thing on your profile. I'm sure there's inner guild trading, and selling at a discount in the older ones.

friday 21/07/2006

Im the only one person till now so please join. The only requirement that i have is that only level 10 and above can join because i want experienced people to be in my guild. Thats all. smiley

Create a subject