thursday 20/07/2006

But I thougt you get 4 days to get 4 members ;( only 2 days past smiley had to make it again anways my question is there a gang forum so that members can chat on the gang forum and not here.....also whats the point of making a guild( sorry was calling it a gang before)

It's quite logical that someone who's heavily involved in the game will end up in a guild smiley

Come on people I want my Urban rivals T-shirt!!!
Make it possible!!.=)
Thank you.....

wednesday 19/07/2006

Hmm aye, I will switch my browser does eat a decent bit on it's own so it's probably just the browser.

I need to figure out how to trade badly

I'm sorry but we had a little problem, we lost a lot of players pictures (nothing else, be reassured smiley). Please upload
one again if you wish.

If your country is not yet open to text message or sms, you can use your credit card thru paypal or the alternate
company (the alternate link is just at the bottom of the right box).

monday 17/07/2006

Yea i'm working on a story that's like Urban rivals less funny more action differnt clan names all that

In the flash game it says you have leaved the battle. it should say you have left the battle

If u have any cards u can sell me for 50clintz ill buy thanx smiley

Ok. Now it's much more clearer. Thanks.

sunday 16/07/2006

It happened again. And how in the holy world did one player get over 2k battle points and the nearest person to him was 400? Seams a little screwy. Also I lost points for getting out of a fight that was terminated by time. Is this normal?

Let me know if it happens again. Speed issues from specifics places are difficults to spot..

Guilds are manually validated, so please wait at least for work days smiley
Pict.. strange, try to submit a file < 300ko and in .jpg or .gif.
Too big or wrong format and it won't show up.

Yeah me too any freebie are welcome smiley also I tried to creat a clan but I dont see the name nor am I in the clan I created

saturday 15/07/2006

There are now ten seperate polls available onthe Urban Rivals Yahoo group.

friday 14/07/2006

Yea but i also wanna check out other cards...

Si metase el dedo mientras espera

Why not have a Vote area and give (X) amount of Clintz per vote? Or at the end of the week or month take the votes and have a random drawing for (X) amount of cards.

logo UR 1 messages

You might want to read the game rules. Just a thought though.

Create a subject