saturday 30/11/2013

Hello guys, I'm looking for:

Gheist

Anibal, Arkn, Draheera, Hriger, Mechakolos, Rolph, Stalfhaust, XU52, Astrid, Gork, Mok, Toro and Dr Saw.

I will trade/Exchange: Kati, Kusuri, Linda, Macumba, Otome, Rei, Sai San, Sakazuki, Tatane, Unagi, Yu Mei, Bristone, Methane, Meyen, Strynge, Vladimir, Wardom, Buba, Baba, Cyan, Dante, Kristin, Wheeler, Robin e Tobbie.

PM me!

friday 29/11/2013

Also if youd like i can trade 90 saki for your dragan cr

650K on the market smiley

For 7,5k each
actuall market price for 0xp: 7,9k

if you are interest or if you have other offer pm please

Looking for copies of the aztec bad boy..

i value him at 50k 0xp and 48k full

i have these to trade..

i value at

2 sylth 0xp - 40k each
1 kenny 0xp - 60k
1 dahlia 0xp - 75k

prices are negotiable.

pm to negotiate.

thanks!

Msg me. bump.smiley

Hello to everybody i change my splata cr full (650k) for :

vickie cr full (520k) +130k cash or 100k cash+ongh 0exp

or kerozinn cr (525k) + 125k cask or 100k cash + zatman 0exp

i change in secure trade

thanks

Only cash by PS for the current market price: 520k.

Exchange or sell 18 copies of Elvira.
value of each 4150.
if Cr letters seeking change, I can add.
contact me by MP.

Write the exact price you want to sell your cards. You’ll be able to negotiate later on.

Write the exact price you want to sell your cards. You’ll be able to negotiate later on.
A sale is not an exchange nor an auction, the buyer has to be able to buy it at the price written in the subject.

Hello friends, I have spent many years on this game and over this time I've accumulated a large sum of clintz within this game and I'm at the point where I would like to sell some of them. I would like to sell bulks of 50,000 clintz for roughly $6.50. If you'd like to buy more or discuss the price I'm more than happy to do that smiley thanks guys and spread the word if you know anybody else that might be interested!

Oh okay, sorry.. :///

I have Kerozinn Cr, Vickie Cr, Lamar Cr and ALec Cr (all full xp)
And am looking for Marlysa Cr and Splata Cr (either 0xp or full xp, its the same)
I can pretty much throw any other non-cr card into the trade or a reasonable amount of clintzs

Please pm me with offers (the trade doesn't have to involve both marlysa cr and splata cr at the same time) Thank you for your attention

thursday 28/11/2013

25 Jane Ramba Cr Oxp
25×40k= 1000k!
for one Cr of 800k..
It's for a friend smiley

Create a subject