friday 26/07/2013

The title says it all, I'm looking to acquire a marlysa for an event I plan on hosting in a bit. In return for marlysa (valued at one million two hundred thousand clintz), I can offer five hundred thousand clintz and a fully experienced dragan (valued at seven hundred thousand clintz). Private messages will speed things up, and all other offers outside this will be ignored. smiley

thursday 25/07/2013

Hello everybody,

I search Marlysa Cr 0xp. For this beautifull lady, I trade Tessa Cr 0xp + Ombre Cr 0xp + Ambrose Cr 0xp + 15 Heegrn Cr 0xp.

Hope I will find an offer.. Thank´s ! smiley

It's negotiable, just start with a high prize and wait for a trial smiley

Got one, thanks smiley

My vickie cr,and 50k,for your elya cr smiley

thaaanks

wednesday 24/07/2013

Clintz only: Market please.

Cards I'm interested in: Dalhia Cr 0xp. Lots of Dalhia Cr 0xp.
Maybe Jackie Cr, Tanaereva Cr and that lot.

Message me wherever, thanks.

That was to everyone reading it not to myself smiley

Well breathing in the wrong direction got me put on your blacklist so it's not really hard...

Someone doesnt understand the market smiley
I see no point as to why you just pointed that out as I clearly have said its gone already via private and here to people.

People no lots for lamar NO LOTs no low ball offers like "will you do 400k" if you send low offers undr (430K) then i will blacklist and thatll be that.

edited by UM_AaaBattery wednesday 24/07/2013, 20:00

Now another thread that was closed down, Gogo make 50 threads for the same card.

Private messages.

I got it, thanks

420 k Clintz
Trade cards LOT :
Spyke 0xp/full
Lehane 0XP/full
Sah Brinak 0xp/full

Please stop making new threads for the same card and use the existing one smiley
http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=1&id_subject=2364257&subject_page=0#answers

Hi white dragon, thanks for offering but i want some more cash and i don't need sum sam or scarlett atm ...

hi elite cr , i like the jackies but i need cash sorry

Create a subject