sunday 10/03/2013

For alec im looking for beltran, a award or your best clintz offer and for selsya im looking for miss twice or your best clintz offer. hmu with offers

Looking to trade my 0xp Dagg & 0xp Dregn
for
X-0DUS, Shakarti, and Olfgn/C Beast + Clintz

Don't want unplayable crs, Sum Sam cr still available smiley

saturday 09/03/2013

Anyone trading sum sam?

I have 2 0xp Kalindra and 1 full xp Kalindra for trade (220 k)
ill accept 5 Dalhia Cr + 5k (220K)
or certain dalhia + Ulu Watu cards (pm offers)
I will do single card trades not just the 220k lot.
Thank you. smiley

You are interesed to 22 Crassus 0xp and 8 ratanah 0xp ?

I just realized that how that was written it makes it look like I wanted a straight trade for those (incurring a net loss on the traders part). I'm clarifying my intent on trading for an equal sum, not to get every single card I want up there.

Charlie and Stompah are my prime wants due to costs, the others are less important atm.

I'm looking to add Vickie Cr, Elya Cr, Tessa Cr, Miss Twice Cr to my collection. i'm willing to trade Marina, Tsubame, 2 Kawamashi, Kalindra, Shaakarti, Dalhia Cr, Rhed Cr, Lin Xia, Kreen Cr, Veenyle Cr, Aurora, Kerry, Mona, Virginia, Uranus, Petra, Chiara Cr, and Oraya for Vickie Cr, Elya Cr, Miss Twice Cr, or Tessa Cr. If you are trading your Elya Cr or Miss Twice Cr for these cards, I want the rest in clintz according to market value of all the cards mentioned. As For Vickie cr or Tessa Cr, I can add a few more cards to make it fair to you. PM me if you're interested.smileysmileysmiley

30 Beeboy for 470k
And 100 Flinch for 40k
all for 500k! smiley
Price Negotiable
Thanks!

Add 1 lamar + ,

i havent splata

now have 2 lamar

PM me with offers for faster answers

Title says all, market is 983 clintz ea
Package will be 12k
Message if interested thanks!

My Cards :

- Copper
- Hawk
- Melvin
- Coby
- Virginia
- Uranus
- Sigma
- Stella
- GraksmxxT
- Chiara Cr
- Ghumbo
- Qubik
- Haze
- Peeler
- Taham
- Romana
- Eebiza
- Gil
Total : 295k

For this cards :
- Tanaereva Cr
- Daddy Jones
- Lulabee
- Oraya
- Serena
- Hikiyousan
Total : 290k

If You interesed PM Me smiley

Thx Mod's smiley

Tanaereva cr along with the 70k clintz is gone.
Got kreen cr, sylth, cortez, spyke, bragh, chill, ongh, troompah, askai, zornado, niva, nyema, eduardo, greow, askai & scopica.

Looking for the other berzerk and jungo.

If we trade 2 cards, a little gift for you smiley

another day of search smiley

Sell/Tradde lyse teria cr at market price, now 7,2 M. I accept cash or cash and cards

No lot of cards,
Contact me in private.

Thanks!

No thanks, if you negotiate with other players Flavio Cr Ndololo hope response .

Create a subject