Battle Points received after a fight include:
- Fight result battle points (win, defeat or draw points)
- Round outcome battle points (character against character)
- Character level up bonuses
- KO and remaining Pillz bonuses
found from the Exact Winning Tables found under the game rules section in "The Game" tab at top of the page. basically beat 5* cards with 2-3* cards. this is easily done with a 26* deck in T2 see: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=868347&list
or, the tiny cuts deck using multiple low level cards to exceed the 25* limit for T2: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=260471
both of these hope to pit low level cards against high level cards and win.
1. Have lower total card value (fewer stars) than your opponent.
2. Be a lower level than your opponent.
3. Fight all 4 rounds (winning in 1 or 2 hits will lower your point total).
4. Have more life than your opponent when the match is over (in other words, you'll gain more points for a 12-1 victory than a 6-5 victory).
If you win all 4 matches, and Ko at the end round, you will get 30+ points I believe, I've done it a couple of times and 30 was the magic number. They also say having extra pillz when you ko will net you bonus points. Pros win with the low star cards, they don't go all out and just put 5* in their decks, that would be of no use if your trying to get points.