Fulldeck = You will get good spread of all cards - ones that have their prices settled to their real average. Because you get extra cards you get easily good profit.
Classic = You can pick out the clans that have great price cards. You get more chances of getting such cards - at expense of the fact that other cards on same clan are probably undervalued so you are as likely to get bad profit if youre not lucky. You will be "more lucky" to get great hit, but still under the statistical reality.
Elite = Even more pinpointed than Classic, but on the other hand you must spend 5 credits more...
NewBlood = Even more defined in "good hit or bad hit". Old newbloods are in probably in their all-time lowest value but NEW-bloods are other way around, they are more expensive they will be for years. When there are great number of great cards in NB pack this can be the best pick. It depends entirely of how many cards on NB is > 5000clintz in market at some time.
Last release I bought 20 dollar worth of credits and spent about half on new blood:
• Miss Stella Level 5 - sold to Black-CouCoun - 9 100 Clintz.
• Miss Stella Level 4 - sold to SimoncelliRIP - 9 100 Clintz.
• Karrion Level 5 - sold to Ifour - 18 000 Clintz.
• Elvis Level 1 - sold to Ur apesta 4ev - 5 700 Clintz.
• Jayzel Level 3 - sold to U4L2-Tequila - 11 200 Clintz.
• Katrina Level 2 - sold to madbird12 - 1 800 Clintz.
• Jimmy Level 5 - sold to Imperodelsound - 16 500 Clintz.
I'm a big fan of new blood.
I've been playing around with the idea of calculating average booster pack values for some time. Yesterday finally got some time to do a quick tool to compare all packs and character prices.
You can check it here: http://urdb.kirlad.net/packs.php
Well, I still need to finish it up and give it an appealing look but I thought it would be interesting to see how things change when new characters are released.
Hope you find it useful.