Please post your 1300+ elo decks here. Please specify the following:
1. What mode you played it on, normal or no random.
2. Key strategic points. Example, I use 1 pill on Arkn as an opener.
3. Why your deck has been successful.
Last week I hit 1310 with this deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1180359
1. I used normal mode.
2. 1 pill opener Arkn. Phyllis 1 pill card typically used in 3rd round or opener. Rolph and Oshitsune are must winners. Don't underestimate the power of Pan.
3. Lots of stops. Variety: Life gain, dmg reduction, life removal, power reduction.
Enroll in this subject. It is practically easy to use as most opponents will have a hard time with pill manipulation. Includes the best of Piranas and Junkz.
My 2 hit KO deck which is immune to ELO banning. I usually go first, bluff second then finish on the third turn.
This is the deck that rather easily got me to 1312 and counting:
1. I play no random
2. My key winning card in this deck tends to be the combination Lin Xia in the first round with a heap of pills and Oshitsune to finish it off
3. If something breaks through after all, I've got a heap of stops built in
Here are your results from past week ELO Tournament:
You ended up 1509th over 14110 participants with 1301 ELO.
The winner scored 1515 ELO and the Jackpot was 3311970 Clintz.
You won: 766 Clintz and 10 Credits.
W-L-D: 24 wins 9 losses 2 draws