Have you ever left a game thinking 'God I really really hate that card', even though it isnt the strongest, greatest most wonderful card...its just annoying! Well enter my world....
Wats' Top 5 most annoying cards
5. Hawkins...to pill or not to pill
4. Rico...1-4 pillz is his specialty
3. Sasha...Do i really want to pill 4 to cover her?
2. Elvira... SOA, + 12 attk...ugh
1. Arkn...Why do I hate this card so much? Because every player pillz bloody differently! Sometimes its no pillz, sometimes its 4...meaning i have to pill 3-4 jsut to cover him...and with Wardom sitting there ARGHHH
What are yours???
For all those saying ambre, although i too hate it, please read wat's post. part of this is card's that arent intrinsically OP!
dalhia/naginata (just how many pillz are they going to use? is it a bluff?)
taljion/sasha (are they going to 0 pill? what about 4 pill? should you just let them get a free win?)
zinfred (he hits way too hard)
kenny (dumb guessing games, and you must be ever watchful of his fury gap)
lola (makes a mockery of my 2-3 stars)
Basically, what makes me hate cards is when they turn into a "7-pill or 0 pill" situation.
For me, it's Defeats and DRs that have massive damage. Cards like Ahkab, Tino, Sekutor, Chloe, any that have 7 or 8 damage. Because you can never predict what your opponent's going to do with them. Do you pill one because they're going to play on their character's ability/DR? Or do you pill a few, hoping your opponent's playing on damage? And the most annoying thing is, you never know what to do either when YOU have these cards! XD