We are currently working on a modern webdesign, easier and more intuitive in terms of browsing. Don't worry we kept all of the features ! We just reorganized them and gave them a new life with an uncluttered design.
As we are always looking to satisfy you, we'd like to know your advice. So, we propose you to test this new website !
We modified :
- the homepage
- the collection / collection pro pages (we merged them)
- the shop page
- different game modes details pages
We also pout on the foreground a few features that seemed important to us, like the friend feed, the boards, the market…
Tell us what you think is good or not that good, what is missing, etc.
For example, what about :
- the friend feed available on every page ?
- landing directly on the game (the game being located on the homepage) ?
- the new collection ?
- the new character page ?
- the game modes ranking page ?…
All criticism are welcome, good or bad, we work for you !
Thank you all in advance, and have fun !
Click here to test the new website.
edited by elocau thursday 11/07/2013, 11:24
The site is currently having issues loading events. No matter which event link I click on, it always takes me one particular event (the one I most recently joined). It loads this particular event page even with different event numbers in the URL.
@ Wicked, but you can check the friends messages also on the main page
I'm usually uneasy to accept changes, but i really like this new site.
Maybe Flo you can add a Homepage similar to the old website one, but keep the news on the "game", i love it.
Only two changes:
1. Bigger playing screen.....This one is too small for my eyes
2. The collection is not easy to use as in the old website, add an internal scroll bar and enlarge the cards picture.
Don't like it:
- When I want to check the market, guild page, forum, etc. I usually open a new tab with UR's homepage... Therefore I really don't want a homepage that directs you instantly to a fight screen.
- Public presets have 5 cards on top, 3 cards on the bottom. Usually nonmono-decks have 4 cards from one clan and 4 cards from another clan... therefore 4 cards on top, 4 cards on the bottom seems more appropriate.
Some other things have to be fixed:
- Screen with current progress in DT is missing
- button "back to the room" at the end of a fight doesn't work
- button to remove your current card selection in the deckbuilding page is missing
Great to hear that you keep improving yourself, UR Staff. After browsing the pages for some time, I'd like to point out the following things:
- As quite a few other people in here, I'd also prefer not to be directed to the game immediately.
- Watching my deck with the cards in 2x4 format has my preference compared to 8 cramped cards in one row. It's more relaxing to the eyes.
- When on the market, there is a lot of blank space behind every sale (doesn't look nice). In addition, the 'week price' keeps on top of the image when hovering over a card with the mouse.
- The character pages look really nice! Maybe I'm the only one, but isn't it a bit unnecessary to use so much space for explaining ability and bonus? I'd prefer the old cramped-up explanation of those.
- The section with Game Rules and FAQ is under the heading of 'company', so it took me quite long to find. Better to replace?
- Quite often, the lists are not well-aligned with each other, for example: Friends' missions on the mission tab.
- Lastly, I'd say that it would be cleaner if there would be less white per page (better filling, but not too much).
Hope this helped! Keep up the good work.
I don't like that there is game loading in the home page... Much more often I come here to see if there is any news.
And the part of the home page under the game looks so empty and unorganized...
Also, I don't like that there is no border between the game and the rest of the page:
The game blends in with the rest of the page, so it's distracting...
Cards that are in my deck are too small, so the letters on them are so blurry. To be honest, I prefer the old collection because I never got used to "pro" collection (because of the small cards and it slows my computer sooo much). I would blend "My Album" and "My Collection" because I don't see the need for both of them to exist.
The font in game menus is so usual and boring
And when I think about all of it, I would have to say that I prefer the old site...
I'm glad you guys are re-working a new website but, I'm really interested in a new app design. I've been waiting years for an update. I mostly play on my iPhone and I would really appreciate a shimesu new app with full functionality.