We are currently working on a modern webdesign, easier and more intuitive in terms of browsing. Don't worry we kept all of the features ! We just reorganized them and gave them a new life with an uncluttered design.
As we are always looking to satisfy you, we'd like to know your advice. So, we propose you to test this new website !
We modified :
- the homepage
- the collection / collection pro pages (we merged them)
- the shop page
- different game modes details pages
We also pout on the foreground a few features that seemed important to us, like the friend feed, the boards, the market…
Tell us what you think is good or not that good, what is missing, etc.
For example, what about :
- the friend feed available on every page ?
- landing directly on the game (the game being located on the homepage) ?
- the new collection ?
- the new character page ?
- the game modes ranking page ?…
All criticism are welcome, good or bad, we work for you !
Thank you all in advance, and have fun !
Click here to test the new website.
edited by elocau thursday 11/07/2013, 11:24
I must say, I prefer the current website. It is nice to be able to come back every now and then and feel familiar with the site. As a matter of fact, the current site feels intuitive, and it has a distinctive look. I would rather see the current site stay, or at least have an option to either use the old or the new version.
- i like the shop designe
- I like the new card details
- The whole page is too messy
- Legendery missions on the side cutted dowen
- This list view of the collection is hard to see things because everthink is small
- In the album face down cards are make the whole thing unsearchable. i like to see my cards in one grupe like the one you have now
- In the collection if on the deckbar clicke on the card its deleted from the deck its i expected it to get biger or some things its not to practical
- The game window is too small the news and other thing place to big. the whol designe here is just horrible like that.
- The buttons are to colorfule its seams like a bed windows 8 or a baby game
Sorry guys this new website is need a lot of work
I happy for that you try to update the game keep doing
Hell no,old players wouldn't like it at all. I need nothing extra when I am playing. Not above,not down,no sides,no anywhere. We want concentration. If we want updates we can go to homepage afterall.
Somebody please tell me that an admin did not just say that hashtags are a good idea ... . Somehow, I've got a feeling that this *new* thingy is gonna get implemented anyway ... sigh, well ... it's been a nice experience. I really don't see myself playing on that chimera.
I dont really know much about websitedesign, so maybe this is just me, but the background:interface - ratio is favoring to much background in my opinion; lot of space wasted(1680x1050 at this time) for useful information,at least a bigger interface would be better (if possible). rest is looking pretty nice, although im also fine with the old design. ill miss a bit the "select your own background"-feature for the menu; been greeted by old pal toro was always nice to have, but also not fundamentally important. i agree that an option to choose between new and old would be nice