Best 2 stars in the game
an unintelligent assessment by da banana
#1 Lehane 8/2 sob +8 attack
Lehane is generally considered the best 2 star of all time and is the mother of all walls
8/2 is the highest non backlash stats on a 2 star ever
I consider her to be number 1 on this list
#2 Gil 7/2 -3 pills min 4 +8 attack Hawkins -2 pills min 1 sob and shazam cob 2 poison min 3
Gil and Hawkins are alike but shazam is a completely different pumpkin
shazam is amazing
he's like a maralysa on steroids
7/2 stats are pretty solid. I'm not a freaks man but a freak that can copy the opponents bonus and hold it's own against some clan staples for only 2 stars? YAY. he can potentially make a life gap of 10 and is perfect for inflicting that first turn poison
Gil and Hawkins are amazing
Gil gets his main scare factor from being a HORRIFIC first round bluff. those are rare in 2 stars.
5 pills gets you far with him
Hawkins is better in later rounds and is more of an all around type
thanks to his low minimum he is great when the pills are low
great synergy with his clan
#3 maralysa cr
this card used to be the queen of Elo and 2 stars
back when most cards were 6 powered this card demolished their bonuses and left them helpless while inflicting 4 damage that could 2hko with most of her clan
nowadays she is outshined by many cards and is no longer the legend she used to be but hey
she can still pull her own weight around and is a pretty awesome card throughout
Just my 2 cents
1. Lehane- definition of too solid
2. Gil- ends games quickly
3. Bonnie Ld- Called something bad? Not sure what to do? Deadpill
4. Spiaghi- Still one of the most annoying DR's to date
5. Hard to choose, Shazam/Dr Norton/ Jean are up there
1. Lyse..obvious one of the Big 5
2. Uranus..2nd best DR in the game
3. Zatman..Again definition of too solid
4. Smokey Cr..I think people forgot how good he was
5. Saki/Clover/Olga/Chiara Cr/Sigma/Mona are all amazing cards in their own right and its hard to choose
1. Jackie Cr..best card in the game for stat/ability/bonus to star ratio
2. Graks..best Dr in the game
3. Spyke...disgusting card, doesn't need bonus at all
4. Mokra...Again disgusting card, crushes most cards with ease, heavier reliance on bonus makes it a tad weaker than Spyke
5. Alot of contenders here, most clans have at least 1 4* that vouches for this spot. Oshitsune/Rowdy/Wee Lee/Marina/Sylth Cr/Bogdan/Yayoi...there is a debate for here
5* Ignoring Big 5 (taking up a nice 4 spots on the list)
1. Vickie Cr...Amazing card in a great clan
2. Hawk...Amazing wall card
3. Noctezuma..Very good card with a very strong bonus to help
4. Mechakolos/Kolos...whilst they have their flaws they are both very strong OHKO's that will always force that annoying guessing game
5. Marco Cr/Ghumbo/ Copper Cr/Emeth/ kalindra Cr/ a few others all very good in their own right and each fight for the last spot
Caelus Cr is superbly fragile. SOA/B might not kill him, but attack manipulation, Protection Power, and better power manipulation do (plus DR and Defeat abilities). He sorta makes up for this in clan synergy, but still.
Also, I don't know why you'd include Chiara Cr and not Nanook, considering they're almost the same card and essentially equals.
Ooh totally forgot Tan Man!!!!! I knew Id forget someone important aha
He is a very good card but is in the number 5 spot contending, as with Caelus Cr
Vickie Cr/Noctezuma and Hawk all have the same factors making them the best. A utility as an ability + attack manipulation and big stats
Tan Man is brilliant but isn't as annoying as the aforementioned
- power is generally considered better than + power. Also Nanook suffers from SOB (something Chiara Cr ignores completely).
Again Nanook cannot be splashed effectively whereas Chiara Cr can.
Also considering their power gap vs a 7 powered card
an 8 power vs a 5 power has a 1.6 pill ratio
a 10vs 7 has a 1.4 ratio making her that little bit more effective in the pillz game
Best 5 stars that are non cr are in my opinion:
1-Noctezuma-it`s like a vickie cr in stats,but it has attack manipulation based on life,which this clan does well.What makes a truly exceptional 5 star is a card`s ability to mesh well with cards in its own clan,and this card certainly does that.Plus,it can OHKO vs certain clans,wall up,DR,even poison and get stronger by losing a round.And most people might not realize this about Noctezuma,but he really forces opponents with two clans in their hand to think about their decision.Do you give a card like Noctezuma even more attack manipulation or do you risk your chances by giving him poison?Danegrous card indeed.
2-Ongh-i dont know how this card isnt on anyone's list,i mean this card is THE ambre killer.While cards like caelus cr use ambre to overwhelm their opponents,this card can go on offense and neutralize strong cards.
3-Kolos-Anyone who's played this game knows about him and has been knocked out by him at some point.Can OHKO,is good at drawing attention,but due to over usage,you probably already know every move he can make.
4- Beeboy-He's like noctezuma,but with no ability reliant bonus to restrain him.
5-Hawk-8/6 and having SOA is pretty good,and he can win you matches,but he isn't exactly an enormous gamebreaker.
Rounding out the top 10:Mechakolos,Naginata,Lizbeth,Ghumbo,Tsubame