So for the game, I was thinking about making some qol mods perhaps (I'm actually a programmer irl). So I was wondering what I could make/get away with. So far I've thought of:
- Display alternate level art as final level art ie. Baby Q Rb's first level art is displayed when you play against her fully leveled
- Display the results of an opponent's last few games, and maybe their ELO this week if applicable
- Perhaps gather statistics on how many pills are used on average per card per round and display it in game
- Display how many pillz a player used when they play first (Doubt I'd get away with this)
- Possibly make a minimax AI that will state the safest moves (Iffy on this too)
Should I attempted it? Any other ideas?
It's illegal to put false advertising on a product, but if you can prove it's "true" then you can put it on there (on top of all the other loopholes and legalities - the US is good at giving its people the crappiest diet in the world)
You can say "not made from concentrate" and then say "made from concentrate" in small letters by the nutrition label.
You can say "organic" as long as the item has something organic in it (which water is organic so that's how people get away with it)
You can say "100% all natural" as long as you have something that's 100% all natural in there. Doesn't mean the entire product is 100% all natural.
It's the lawyer/sleazy way of going about business that US does so well with its food industry