Strategic Movements - Becoming the Mastermind - This event will ban many of the powerful played cards and staples in today's meta game mode. It will bring back to life many of those non played cards, such as staples from the past, underused cards from more recent times or even cards long forgotten. Focus and use strategy to make the best deck and play style weekly in order to be crowned "The Mastermind" (Note: waiting on confirmation on support)
First the boring part, The Rules
1. Small details such as abilities allowed will change in each round to keep the decks fresh.
2. ONLY the winner can ask for a reset.
3. Screens must have at least 2 separate attempts to contact the player on 24 hour intervals
4. Fair play and Respect to players.
5. Points reset after each round
6. Each round lasts 1 weeks
7. Deck swapping vs the same opponent is not allowed
8. Post all inactivity screens in the Turkice section of the event
9. Life count and Pill count may change per round based on abilities available.
10. Ties will be decided at creators discretion either through a random system or based on fight record
11. Inactivity screens will end up with 1 of 2 results based on the number of matches ignored by the inactive player. either all matches played by the player will be deleted(if any) or points will be added based on prior matches played by a player. I will be using my own discretion to decide which way to go on these.
Number of rounds TBD
Official start date March 4
Players will be split up into group and the number of players moving on from each group is TBD by amount of players.
1st Manon Cr + 50% of Jackpot
2nd A Award Cr + 35% of Jackpot
3rd Seldnor Cr + 15% of Jackpot
Your Deck cannot contain fewer than 10 characters.
Your Deck cannot contain more than 10 characters.
The sum of the character levels in your Deck must be at least 29.
The sum of the character levels in your Deck must not exceed 29.
Your Deck cannot contain any Leaders.
Your Deck cannot contain fewer than 2 Clan(s).
Your Deck cannot contain more than 2 Clan(s).
Your Deck must not contain the 11 following Clans: Huracan, Montana, Sentinel, Uppers, Sakrohm, Junkz, Rescue, Jungo, Freaks, Berzerk, Frozn.
Your Deck can only contain the following 163 Character(s): Wilhem, Saho, Chwing, Danae, Deebler, Liam, Anton, Jessica, Belle, Meyen, Otto, Luba, Balorg, Wurmhol, Mini Mund, Klawz, Bristone, Elke, Erika, Lilith, Brutox, Arkn, Gheistling, Vryer, Platinum, Igniss, Darth, Strynge, Kevin, Kevlaer, DJ LBerto, B Ball, Jenny, Bennie, Meroo, Gyro, BB Cool G, Lewis, Kang, Davina, Mario, Cesare, Dan, Allison, Flo, Ashley, Bhudd, Ashley Rb, Katsuhkay, Baba, Hawkins, Hawkins Noel, Cyan, Morgane, Amiral Coco, Laurens, Kousto, Dante, Mayhem, Goldie, Aktara, Spycee, Puff, Trey, Gran Vista, Dave, Kirk, Felicia, Reef, Fanny, Ulawele, Ice Jim, Taigo, Joao, Rass, Orlando, Tafa, Warren, Jeff, Harmonia, Kenjy, Kenjy Noel, Argos, Geo, Lindsey, Sayura, Xia Leming, Unagi, Muntendon, Windy Mor, Windy Mor Rb, Endo, Angora, Negodz, Galen, Butch, Kobalth, Fhtagn Ld, Bublgmm, Neloe, C Blade, Drorb, Izsobahd, Walden, Nastanovix, Jerry, Ben, Miken Moose, Narendra, Billy Bob, Mojo, Mojo Rb, K Cube, Nerfeniti, Eadh, Bill, Dieter, Erzsebet, Orlok, Seth, Sargh, Proffer Man, Svelthlana, Ella, Feelyn, Dolores Boss, Effie, Meg, Noon Steevens, Ivana, Betty, Gwen, Violet, Gum, Moro, Hector, Lucky Noel, Ryujin, Niki, Myke, Leo, Amiral Py Cr, Mitch, Winston, Tank, Winifred, Winifred Rb, Molly, Page Cr, Seldnor Cr, Cassio Cr, Nahi Cr, Selsya Cr, Dwain Cr, Thaumaturge Cr, Ambrose Cr, Sigmund Cr, Rass Cr, Flavio Cr, Shawoman Cr, Manon Cr, Scarlett Cr, NDololo Cr.
Your Deck cannot contain characters banned by staff in the ELO mode.
Your Deck cannot contain any double characters.
Your Deck must be balanced: all the Clans must have the same number of characters (The Leaders is not a Clan).
edited by CardGuruGamin monday 29/02/2016, 14:35