1st Sigmund Cr + 10 Gold Tokenz + 50% of Jackpot
2nd Ambrose Cr + 5 Gold Tokenz + 5 Silver Tokenz + 30% of Jackpot
3rd Caelus Cr + 5 Silver Tokens + 5 Bronze Tokens + 20% of Jackpot
All who participate in battles (Clear participation not just one battle and done) and check in on October 31st on the Comments board will also receive 5 Bronze Tokens so either way you will end up winning something just for paying the entrance fee and playing the event!
Set to start in 4 days. Cheap to play and great format so might as well come join the fun!
This event is made in the spirit of Halloween so expect a Special "Trick-or-Treat" prize either way for those of you who participate in the event battles and check in on October 31st!
Your Deck cannot contain less than 8 characters.
Your Deck cannot contain more than 8 characters.
The sum of the characters levels in your Deck must be at least 25.
The sum of the characters levels in your Deck must not exceed 26.
Your Deck cannnot contain any Leaders.
Your Deck cannot contain more than 1 Clan(s).
Your Deck can only use the following 4 Clan(s): GHEIST, Nightmare, Berzerk, Skeelz.
Your Deck cannot contain more than 1 level 4 character(s).
Your Deck cannot contain more than 1 level 5 character(s).
Your cannot contain any evolving character.
Your Deck cannot contain any of the characters forbidden by the Staff in ELO.
Your Deck cannot contain any double characters.
1. ONLY the winner can ask for a reset.
2. Screens must have at least 2 separate attempts to contact the player on 24 hour intervals
3. Fair play and Respect to players.
4. Points reset after each round
5. Each round lasts 1 weeks
6. Deck swapping vs the same opponent is not allowed
7. Post all inactivity screens in the Turkice section of the event
8. Ties will be decided at creators discretion either through a random system or based on fight record
10. Inactivity screens will end up with 1 of 2 results based on the number of matches ignored by the inactive player. either all matches played by the player will be deleted(if any) or points will be added based on prior matches played by a player. I will be using my own discretion to decide which way to go on these.
Hope to see you there!
edited by CardGuruGamin tuesday 27/09/2016, 15:26