Hello Clint City,
As promised, here are the updates for Survivor mode in Beta this summer.
These updates concern the server and functionality.
So, without any further delay, here is the list of changes:
- Increase of the current 45-minute time limit between two matches during a Survivor series to 12 hours
- Removal of the T1 room
- Removal of the daily and monthly ranking. Instead, we’ll just keep the weekly ranking
- New format, 12 cards, 60 stars max
- Reduced round time to make the mode more exciting: 80/70/60/50
- Increase in all the prizes awarded at the end of the week
- Integration of Deathmatch bonuses, that will represent a Clintz bonus at the end of the match:
1/Revenge: To get your revenge on another player: beat them after they’ve beaten you (not necessarily in a row) => 100 Clintz
2/Persecution: Beat the same player several times (not necessarily in a row) => 150 Clintz
3/Higher score: Beat a player whose Survivor score is higher than yours => 200 Clintz
4/Buzz kill: Beat a player who's in a series of 5 consecutive wins or more => 250 Clintz
The Hall of Fame will be kept because the mode is a Beta version.
If the mode is not satisfactory, we’ll reinstate the Survivor mode as it was before, with its Hall of Fame and 2 rooms.
However, if the figures reveal increased participation rates (around 600 players per day, we’d like to double this amount), then this mode will become its final version as of the second update (that only concerns its visuals) and the Hall of Fame will be reset to zero as it will no longer correspond to anything.
The second update (visuals) will take place at the same time as the new mobile version, that is, on September 24th on iOS and Web and October 15th on Android. The name of Survivor mode will also be changed then…
So, see you on Wednesday June 6th to test out this new Survivor mode!
You can also take part in events which enforce T1 or Coliseum by staff which happen to use T1 format.
Lots to do whether T1 or T2 gameplay.
To be honest, it is just a beta. The removal is T1 is not final and is subject to overall community response. The same can be said for rewards.