I use to use that deck but it doesnt work for me anymore every week someone comes up with a killer deck...this is what im using at the moment...Roots...Kiki,Noodile,Yookie and Beltran...Alongside Junkz...Otakool,Malmoth,Keanew and Veenyle...the strongest deck i've played against was a complete Montana deck...good games
wish you luck for the future
There's no such thing as a "Strongest" deck, it all depends upon strategy and your ability to guess or predict your opponents moves. I sometimes get crushed even if I obtain my strongest draw against strong opponents with a weaker draw! It depends 80% on your skill and the rest 20% on luck & your draw.
Sorry if I drifted away. Coming back to your deck, it seems like you're investing a lot on the Ulu Watus and ignoring the once-mighty Uppers. Still, it depends on your gamestyle but I recommend that you invest a little more on the Uppers (it's all about balance). In my humble opinion, chuck out Wee Lee, replace him with Gaia at LvL 2 and use Dorian at LvL 4 instead of Samantha (if you are a defensive player) or Dorian at LvL 5 instead of Gina Glitt (if you're the offensive type).
Hope this helped.
Sakrohm have only Graksmxxt and Uranus that can be well used in an ELO deck. Thay might have a bonus that is among one of the best among the clans, but save for Graksmxxt they aren't a good offensive play (according to me, your views may be different).
Ok, now coming back to your deck...
1. Zatman - 3*
2. Dorian - 5*
3. Jim - 4*
4. Frankie Hi - 3 *
5. Samantha - 2*
1. Graksmxxt - 4*
2. Uranus - 3*
3. Caciope - 1*
The above config depends offensively on the Uppers and defensively on the Sakrohm, so use this config only if you are an Uppers player.
However, to ensure a balance....
1. Zatman -3*
2. Dorian - 4*
3. Jim - 4*
4. Samantha - 2*
1. Venus - 4*
2. Graksmxxt - 4*
3. Uranus - 3*
4. Caciope - 1*
People usually see the Deck strength instead of the Draw strength, this is where they always make a mistake.
PS: Arshner, is that a sarcasm? LoL