I'm still quite new to the game and I am trying to figure out which type of deck I want to focus on first. I think I want to start with a mono deck.
I am still considering a lot of options:
support: atk +3 (Rescue)
-X opp. atk
In each category I have no idea what the differences are between each clan such as the difference between Bangers and Ulu Watsu... Can someone give me a brief overview of that?
Next: +2 pow vs +8 atk vs support: +3 atk
+8 atk is better / equally good as +2 pow at max +3 pillz. Considering that you usually already have high powered chars, you won't put in all that many pills (usually). A mono Rescue deck would have +16 or +12 if there is a leader. in that case you need to spend 7/5 extra pillz to for +2 power to have equal effect.
+X attack is also not vulnerable to -X opponent power abilities.
I haven't looked in detail at each clan, but I'm guessing +2 power clans have slightly stronger individual cards to balance the otherwise clearly better cards of Rescue, and potentially better cards for the +8 clans.
I want to build a simple high power high damage mono deck. I find those are the easiest to master when you are new to a game
Do you have any suggestions? Especially 2HKO threats would be fun, though I wont have the Clintz to buy the right cards now, I might in the future.
So I am looking for 3 decks, 1 affordable, 1 at 10k clintz, and 1 "ultimate" not considering some very expensive Cr cards and the like.
If you are just starting and looking for low clintz, here are the best bargains:
1) Skeelz- They just came out, and are still very cheap for how good they are. They also mix very well since they function normally without their bonus active. Make sure you get Chiara before she goes up any higher, and Sasha if you plan on playing Mono Skeelz. They have a great mono deck due to Sasha and Sandro.
2) Rescue- Very easy for beginners, probably the easiest for beginners, and they recently plummeted in price since Marco was perma-banned. Pick them up for pennies, especially the key pieces like Leah, Anita, Sledge and Elvira. Even Kerry and 5k is a great bargain- she was 10k when I bought her.
3) Sakrohm- 3 out of the 4 cards for their 1/2 deck are bargain basement- both Wakai and Murray at 600 are fantastic, then either Naboh or Nata at 300-400. Unfortunately their key card is Uranus who is 5000, but 7000 total is great for a top notch half deck.
4) Ulu Watu- They've hit the basement already. Nanook at 800 and Lulabee at 2600 are complete steals. Their 2nd string, George and Lin Bee, are super cheap, basically no worse than Gaia.
5) Roots- One of the best clans and they've been bargain basement since Ratanah was permabanned. The deals here are Yookie at 370!, Noodile at 425!, Amanie at 550, Lou 800. Even Shakra at 4600 IS A SHAME! Shakra should be a 15,000 card! The only pricey card here is Arno at 2000 but he's stellar. Jeena is worth getting at 700.
Montana IS NOT CHEAP btw.
I think I have misunderstood what a "low Clintz" deck is.. I played a bit more and checked prices more now, and I see now that I have a gap to bridge between my 700 clintz and the minimum of 5000 clintz a bit of decent deck seems to cost, and easily go to 10k and up. I appreciate the ideas, and I have written them down, but right now I must think even more cheapskate..
All is very well when I have that kinda money, but how should I go about earning that money? I don't have time to play 1 match in 6 tournaments daily to get 300 clintz per day. and even if I would I'd still take ages before I can buy the lowest priced decent deck I see... It looks like I need to be insanely active at first or take a very long time before I can buy a bit decent deck.
What's the best way to make that money when all you have is a starting deck and 700 clintz? perhaps I can double it the coming week, but that's about it.
If you want a fast start then I suggest buying Credits for packs.
BUT I understand that may be difficult for new players and even players who do not have access to money. In that case I would highly recommend the Daily Tournaments. You can earn 50 Clintz without even needing to win a battle - but you must complete a battle, win or lose. So two Daily Tournaments earn you 100 Clintz, that is a a lot for new players I would say.
You can stick to your normal fights, likely to be doing without mentioning, they earn you Clintz fast at the beginning - not so effective when you are saving up for a card worth of 20,000 odd Clintz.
Also, buy cheap cards on market and sell for higher price being reasonable of course and watch out for the 5% tax.
Can you do Survivor mode yet? If so then give that a go.
This is about the cheapest, quality deck I can come up with. All the cards are worth getting except Rico.
Get Noodile, Yookie, Cley, Greem and Zeke ASAP, work on saving for Redra and Amanie.
The best bargain cards right now:
All Stars: Randy, Cesare
Freaks: Mira, Hula, Olga Noel
GHEIST: Dolly, Platinum, Bristone, Anibal
Jungo: Askai, Radek, Borss
Montana: Sharon, Fabio, Oscar
Nightmare: Eadh, Dieter, Hel, Sargh
Piranas: Tyd, Kristin, Slimian, Sting, Andsom, Anktara
Pussycats: Clara, Noemi, Effie
Rescue: Joana, Slyde, Pam, Sledg, Suzy, Lobo
Roots: Noodile, Yookie, Amanie, Lou
Sakrohm: Wakai, Murray, Naboh, Corrina, Nata
Skeelz: Redra, Cley, Sandro, Zeke, rleem, Liam
Ulu Watu: Nanook, Miss Lulabee, George, Lin Bee
Uppers: Samantha, Oxen, Wendel
You will not regret the clintz spent on any of these cards. Prioritize the New Blood ones first, since they are the most likely to rise in price dramatically. Randy, Anibal, Askai, Kristin, Amanie, Toby, Cley and Oxen IMO are the ones that might not be so cheap in 6 months.
Changed the deck a little, since Greem and Zeke don't work well together. This let me upgrade Rico to Lou. For less than 1000 clintz, you could upgrade Lou to Kiki instead, even better.
Then from here, you can start upgrading Zeke or Cley to Chiara, Kiki to Shakra, Liam to Arno, etc...
As for making clintz, get your level up to 10 so you can play in ELO. Playing in ELO tournaments and you get 1 credit each, buy packs with the credits.