My gheist review there one clan i know in an out.
1. there bounes is realy great if you only wont to deal with there bounes
2. They have wonderfull abilities to help you win: either the round or fight due to wonderfull bluffs.
3. there may be cards in this clan players think stink but can sstill win the game for you.
4. Wonderfull low stars cards like platinum , dolly, arken , so on
5. Great high stars like toro, rolph , wardom, methane an so on
6. Low number of trully unplayable cards out of them 1are CRs sigmund cr not a card that will the battles for you or his wife there 2 power make them real poor to play to win a battle.
7. High power to work without abilities.
8. gheist have very great cards that make this clan balanced.
1. theres 3 clans there bounes cant reach piranas, skeelz, nightmares
2. Many great cards like dolly, luba, darth, an some otheres that take alot of pillz to make them strike go throught an if there abilitys stoped your in a huge disadvantage.
3. theres not many healer an dr cards in this clan just one healer an one dr card. there is sigmund but hes a high 5 star an takes up alot of space maken a deck.
4. Their DR is not that great compared to Uranus , an compared to other clans drs.
5. you got to have master the pilling with gheist do be great with them. pillz are realy important to gheist.
if you like to add some thing plz do. i injoy comments
Shadowcouncil you do realise that you and EU are the only people moaning about what i said?
whys that? because everyone else knew what i ment thefore your either to stupid or just being akward
by your use of words i'd say being akward, so ima let you off. only this time
'If i want people to know what you mean' well i think everyone else does apart from you 2 mate
Yes but Shadowcouncil you have put words into my mouth for me? thanks but i can speak for myself
For a starters what was the point of your statment? Where have i said Virtual power means anything else
other than Virtual power? Anywhere? No.......Sadly for you i havent...So...Why did you take your time to say that?
All i have said is people knew what i was talking about when i said 'Virtual power' Not that it ment anything else
So...You really havent got much to say...Well Stuff that would help you right now lol Maybe you say sorry
and hope i accept? But thats about your limit. You know you seem like a nice person all in all
Abit stuck up but a nice person. And that came from Rusko himself
Rusko, you didn't want to waste your time to explain a simple thing, but you're spending quite a bit arguing about this. Endracer brought up Roots because unlike GHEIST, they are actually a high powered clan.
I also found this funny: "because everyone else knew what i ment thefore your either to stupid or just being akward" There are at least 9 things wrong with that sentence, grammatically speaking.
You're beating a dead horse here and only making yourself look dumb. You're wrong. Deal with it.
Cant say this is a good review, but I can see that Jerromy actually understands GHEIST better than most ppl here, at least from their opinions of the first 3 pages. First, I'm a half GHEIST deck user but i sometimes go mono.
GHEIST is a clan that is extremely fearsome if one really understands them.
lastly, again, Jerromy understands GHEIST while most of you either have no experience in GHEIST using, or only played bad GHEIST players or been a bad GHEIST player urself.
PS: precise pilling is far more crucial for GHEIST...
Sorry for repost but i saw shadowcouncil's post and i had to reply:
this is not regarding the argument as i find it really stupid
@shadowcouncil: ur actually right, GHEIST remains a difficult mono T-1deck to use, there is no doubt about that. A half GHEIST can have an extremely powerful low start count line up, but when u play mono GHEIST and you have a bad hand, ur screwed. On the other hand, GHEIST T-2 can be very powerful, but all said, GHEIST T-1 mono is really difficult to play. Ima tell you a popular mono GHEIST line up: Methan + Toro + Leviaton + Arkn + Z3r0 D34d + Bristone + Wardom + Plantinum. its a strong line up but your lowest damage hand is only is only 13 (without abilities). you will be forced to win rounds cause fo a mono GHEIST, losing any pilled round will result in a dire situation, especially when ur stables are managed to be stopped. I can write more but i dont wanna, but ask if you wanna know more about my GHEIST deck.
And lastly, here is my half lineup: Wardom + Methan/Toro + Leviaton + Arkn (for full GHEIST offensive)
or Toro/Methane + Bristone + Leviaton + Arkn (for a more balanced half deck) and yes there are many more options
btw shadow, rate the mono GHEIST deck